Dynamic Resolution stuck on lowest setting

Hello all,
after todays 'Beastiary' update, the Dynamic Resolution seems to be broken: The screen uses always the lowest setting regardless the current FPS.

I also encountered the 'Water-Graphic-Bug', which has been reported by other players recently.

Greetings
Portal Reisender
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2018, 11:56:05 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I just wanted to say: here too.
I had to disable Dynamic Resolution to get anything better than a lego-like pixelated screen.
greetings, FrostfireAOE

Same problem i got couple hours ago, hope they fixed that asap.
Update: Dynamic Resolution still turns Wraeclast into a raw pixels. But the 'Water-Graphic-Bug' seems to be solved. Thanks and please fix Dynamic Resolution, too.

OK, so I'm neither the only one, nor am I losing my marbles...

Yes, plese fix the Dynamic resolution problem! That feature is pretty useful on my potato computer, but permanent Minecraft look is a bit too much. TIA!
I ended up crashing today and dynamic resolution got stuck.I tried a fresh install and messed with settings but nothing fixed it.
The dynamic resolution is still not working... but I experimented a bit with the graphic settings.
It seems that the issue is triggerd whenever the framerate drops below 60fps (regardless your settings).
Had to give up on DR too... it's just too much Minecraft for minimal improvement. My potato laptop is crying in the corner.
Seems that the latest update (3.3.0) fixed Dynamic Resolution. It works fine for me...
...but to be honest: I would have appreciated some comment from staff in the last 3 month.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info