3.2 [BBALSB] BEAST BURNING ABUSE LEAGUE STARTER BUILD

Listen up you fucks.

Are you a Hunk? Three easy questions can be answered to help you find out.

1. Hows your bod?
2. You even rep? (Talk to Trever)
3. Do you like to just run around and melt boys around you from that bod?

If you answered correctly, keep reading. If not you can go ahead an GTFO of this thread.
(If you are cam keep reading regardless) (as if. You all know Cam has the hottest bod)

Grats on passing the test. Read on you hunk.

I bet you wanted lots of new/reworked skills? Tough dong. 3.2 Isn't full of new/reworked skills. It's full of hunks doing what they gotta do to get phat loots.

How are we going to get those sick loots? It's easy, we are going to spend 3 months locking ourselves in dumb little arenas where we are forced to fight stupid amped up pokemon that no one wants to fight.

How do we best handle this situation? Build our bods (like Trever) and face tank these fucks all the way to loot town heaven.

Best way to do that?

RF GOD DAMNED JUGG

Strap in. Strap up. It's time to plug. I can feel the swell from here.

I bet you are asking more questions.

RF? Everyone has done RF. (Cam def has)
Jugg? Been there done that. (Cam def has)
Scorching Ray w/ RF? Everyone has done that. (Not sure if Cam has, but he did fire whips)

You crying? Too bad you fucks.

MAKE your hunk and level with anything you want, I seriously don't care. When you can get SCORCHING RAY going WITH CAST WHEN CHANNELING, FIRESTORM, AND something else.. anything.. probably FIRE PEN or I don't know CONTROLLED DESTRUCTION or something, I really don't care. You ahve to do this for a long time since you can't really RF Till you get the levels / gear / regen probably merc lab or something sorry you just have to suck it up and do that hunks dont cry. You will be really tanky this whole time tho and it does decent damage ok so just suck it up and do it.

Time to butt Jugg.

Let me break this down for you...

DO ASCENDANCYIES IN THIS ORDER

Unbreakable = creamy (Can you say REGEN?)
UNFLINCHING = JORTS RUINED (HI HOW ARE YOU CONSTANT ECs, seriously CONSTANTLY)
UNYEILDING? = WOW, INC DMG and INC AOE per EC? Anyone have an extra pair of jorts? Cause I am out.
UNRELENTING = did I say HUNK?

We are literally going to sit in the middle of these stupid animal arenas and bench press in a fiery ring of fuck while sad little pokemon make pathetic attempts to damage us, but we both know that that ain't happening. We are too swole.

Our damage is going to be p good, our mitigation is going to be real hot, and our heads are going to be so big.

THE MEAT TREE (Hunks don't do leveling trees. Figure it out for yourself big boy) (FILL IN JEWEL SLOTS ONCE YOU ARE DONE WITH THIS TREE OR FIND JEWELS THAT ARE BETTER THAN OTHER NODES YOU CAN SPEC OUT OF)
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAN0ADBEAAGvG2FhjPfyMz_ZIxFhfPxQg7w7BBHloqW7AGnfjAdyE2Ud-vTZlTb6nZKNhIYTvouoS4drBdO0FLXrveA218jWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRf4K2L23PoPMPC3GrgxfHKdTpcT2J-0GDtR8CfZyqfcy6hh2rM9-rY3467vtkc4Ucdl8ggfyQayqWfNyD2ae-tIdFBJpFxxxeQthr2xo8vAfogAEs49GUfvNFqcI2CRWSOvumuBFnVNSHNy4kyj6mK2Cx_noaHTaYhhWQYcWb-NqJKo26Z8-LdIaOJBVAAAAAAA=

GEAR THATS GOOD?

True hunks roll naked. But if you need gear try to get this stuff.

(do NOT remember how to link items in forums)

Relatively cheap RF gear to aim for:

Rise of the Penis, Mosaic Kite Shield.
Kaom's Way, Coral Dong. (Nice EC's for us ye know?)

Not cheap RF gear to dream for:

KAOMS <3
Doryani's Catalyst, Ball Sceptre

Other than that, get rares ya dingus. Focus on LIFE, RESISTS, and STRENGTH. FUCK.
Dory's can be hard to get, even for hunks. Until you can afford maybe use Doon Cubeubaniai's Ball Scpetre if you are an uber hunk w/ sick str or just a good rare, who cares.

GEMS:

RF > ELEMENTAL FOCUS > INC BURNING DAMAGE > INC AOE (OR CONC FOR BOSSES)
ORB OF STORMS > INC CRITICAL STRIKES > A CURSE YOU WANT (for some hunky EE AND EO)
SHIELD CHARGE > FAST SUCKTACKS > BONERFY
SCORCHING RAY > BLOOD MAGIC (WE DONT HAVE A LOT OF MANA) > ELEMENTAL FOCUS > BURN BABY BURN DAMAGE

AURAS:

PURITY OF FIRE AND VITALITY

BANDITS:
KILL ALL, WHO CARES

Prep ur bods. You will stand in those dumb arena's and laugh at those puny animals as your RF covers the entire screen and burns them down as you face tank everything. So hunky.

I am so tired.

Last bumped on Mar 9, 2018, 3:54:50 PM
LOL I laughed so hard after reading just the first line
Yes. This is it. Your fire resistance only makes my dong harder!
- Better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt -
"
brunowa wrote:
LOL I laughed so hard after reading just the first line

How are all these hunks able to read the build you made for ME!?
Last edited by Camdalf on Mar 2, 2018, 2:28:14 PM
lmao

the first guide i read top to bottom
really liking the build, but i have never played a RF build before, do you have any flasks suggestion?
Recommendations i've seen are Rumi's Concoction and Witchfire Brew, along with a Ruby Flask. I also like to have a run speed flask handy because my current boots have no Run speed on them. At least 1 life flask is a must when leveling. This build eliminates the need for a mana flask by using blood magic on Scorching Ray
There are so much better RF build on marauder section...
This isn't even guide.
And author doesn't even play it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info