[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
pharaoh000 wrote:
if 18% mana gain is max then it perfect,
I would aim for perfect 2nd mod not the es gain on hit
Also good price imo.

and I think we can get clarity by corrupt the belt, or consider of dropping ascentral call.

Good point about the Belt, though I think we'd be forced to get Clarity 16 from our Belt (Not sure if it can roll the lower iLvl corruptions) and not every build will be able to cope with the extra cost.

Plus I think the Belt is one of the few items that actually has a Corruption Modifier that benefits the regular build.

Dropping Ancestral Call is definitely an option, though it does increase the odds of whiffing on Fortify, that much ES is most likely worth the trade of not having Fortify every now and then.
just look on trade site.
15% belt with clarity lv 4 for 1ex
XD
This got auto-suggested to me by Youtube: WI Guardian Shaper kill

So anybody asking why Scion and not the Guardian with all his uber defenses, just watch that and then watch THIS - and all your questions will be answered ;)
"
pharaoh000 wrote:
if 18% mana gain is max then it perfect,
I would aim for perfect 2nd mod not the es gain on hit
Also good price imo.

and I think we can get clarity by corrupt the belt, or consider of dropping ascentral call.

What do you think is another perfect mod? I tested some different watcher's jewels and i would never drop the es gain on hit mod. I really like the heal of that jewel.

I was getting a - 20 % manareservation enchant for vitality on my helmet while doing uberlab. Curently playing with this jewel. I think this is the perfect setup for me right now. I can drop life leech gem and add another dmg gem or increased item quant gem (yes i am playing standard :-D)

"
Naramie_VI wrote:
What do you think is another perfect mod? I tested some different watcher's jewels and i would never drop the es gain on hit mod. I really like the heal of that jewel.

I was getting a - 20 % manareservation enchant for vitality on my helmet while doing uberlab. Curently playing with this jewel. I think this is the perfect setup for me right now. I can drop life leech gem and add another dmg gem or increased item quant gem (yes i am playing standard :-D)

To accommodate another aura that reserves 28% mana (35 * 0.8) you would need to drop something good (HoA or AA) plus lose the ability to run Purity when it matters. Or take even more mana reservation nodes than in the Fenumus setup.

I guess that's possible. But requiring this specific jewel plus this specific helmet enchantment is way too niche. Not going to happen for more than a few people even in Standard.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Apr 20, 2018, 8:42:46 PM
I think the best for this build are es on hit, mana gain as es and freeze immunity and reduce mana cost
mana gain as es is the one I would aim for.
Sorry if this has already been asked before, but is VP worth it (for uber elder etc.)?
Last edited by Venefang on Apr 22, 2018, 8:58:23 PM
"
Venefang wrote:
Sorry if this has already been asked before, but is VP worth it (for uber elder etc.)?

Of course it worth it. It doubles our leech (from 20% max life/es to 40%), basically, only because of it we can actually tank most of the endgame content.

Also, if we use CI variant, we basically don't have any downside. What did you meant by "is it worth it?". Worth what? 1 skill point on a tree?
Hello.
I'm lvl 59 yet, trying this build, but so far some of the regularly mobs even 1 hits me.
Is this build so fragile, I mean - on it's final version is it just another glass cannon ?
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
Hello.
I'm lvl 59 yet, trying this build, but so far some of the regularly mobs even 1 hits me.
Is this build so fragile, I mean - on it's final version is it just another glass cannon ?

If you get 1-shot by regular trash at lv 59 then you must be doing something really wrong. Make your characters public if you want me to take a look and tell you what's wrong. Or read the Leveling Guide again, see if you missed something important.

There are videos of facetanking all endgame bosses in the first post. But even at lv 59 you should be facerolling everything in the final acts of the storyline.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info