[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Update:

I have completed 40/40 challenges in the Bestiary league, entirely on my own merit, without buying anything. Just like in the previous leagues, this is the 'do everything' build.

The guide has been updated to the final version, including the Fenumus setup and my gear/stats/PoB in the league.

The Leveling Guide has been updated with all the details.

The Boss Guide has been updated with all the latest content, including the Uber Elder.

/league
Tonight was going for last challenge out of 40 challenges and decided to get 100 Atziri runs. Had previously made 15 runs , so tonight i chained 85 runs ( with 1 Uber Atziri run break). Even if i rushed to bosses , the Atziri farming was very , very boring

Cost of fragments for 1 Atziri run : 5 chaos so total cost for 85 runs : 425 chaos
Medium duration of a run : 3.5 min , i was rushing for boss killing very few mobs in my way

Here is the loot for Atziri only items+fragments for 85 runs ( add 1 Uber set that i consumed in between and got a chest drop) :

Overall i got back easy my investment , but to be honest if I would not need these runs for last challenge i never had been done so many Atziri one after the other :)

P.S. It seems that the scepter drop is very , very rare , got only 2 of them and those in the first 25 runs out of 85 :)

Fun fact : out of 51 flask didn't got at least 1 perfect one (20/15) , best one i got was a 20/14
Last edited by lilianmarius on Apr 12, 2018, 6:47:46 PM
Haha, that's too many Atziris! :) I just did the split rotations when I saw them in /global 820.

5 people run their own Apex of Sacrifice each, clear to Atziri, get her to the final statue phase and port out; then all go to each player's hideout in the order and finish the kill. This way you only need to clear it 20 times instead of 100, and the kills take only a few seconds.
I don't have a scion right now but I do have an unused elementalist. Can anyone describe how they set up this build up for that ascendancy? Key passives, etc. I'd like to reuse the gear and skills without too much work.
"
shrunn57 wrote:
I don't have a scion right now but I do have an unused elementalist. Can anyone describe how they set up this build up for that ascendancy? Key passives, etc. I'd like to reuse the gear and skills without too much work.

Look for Whispering Ice builds on poe.ninja that are Elementalists.
poe.ninja doesn't show any such builds as far as I can tell. I thought they were discussed previously on this thread or its predecessor, but maybe they don't work. Seems like not enough leech available, unless some item I don't know about will give more.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Haha, that's too many Atziris! :) I just did the split rotations when I saw them in /global 820.

5 people run their own Apex of Sacrifice each, clear to Atziri, get her to the final statue phase and port out; then all go to each player's hideout in the order and finish the kill. This way you only need to clear it 20 times instead of 100, and the kills take only a few seconds.

It is somehow possible to use as movement spell:

Lightning Warp - Faster Casting - Less Duration - Empower (lvl 4)

In this build?
"
Sessvisto wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

In this build?

In the regular chest build, you could do it if you drop all of Vigilant Strikes supports, but it's not really feasible in the Fen version.

4L 1: Three Auras + En
4L 2: CWDT - IC - 2x Golems
4S 3: Orb of Storms + Arcane Surge, Vigilant Strike + Ancestral Call
6S: CWDT - Ball Lightning - CoH - Enfeeble - (Blind), Flame Dash.

That's the Fen Version, if you cut the CWDT on the 6S setup down to the 4L minimum it needs, rather than the 5L luxury with Blind, you can move the Orb of Storms and Arcane Surge to the chest but you have to lose the Vigilant Strike setup completely.

In the non-Fen version you don't need Enlighten with your Auras, so, you can do the same thing but move Vigilant Strike onto that item without Ancestral Call.
"
Zephryl wrote:
"
Sessvisto wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

In this build?

In the regular chest build, you could do it if you drop all of Vigilant Strikes supports, but it's not really feasible in the Fen version.

4L 1: Three Auras + En
4L 2: CWDT - IC - 2x Golems
4S 3: Orb of Storms + Arcane Surge, Vigilant Strike + Ancestral Call
6S: CWDT - Ball Lightning - CoH - Enfeeble - (Blind), Flame Dash.

That's the Fen Version, if you cut the CWDT on the 6S setup down to the 4L minimum it needs, rather than the 5L luxury with Blind, you can move the Orb of Storms and Arcane Surge to the chest but you have to lose the Vigilant Strike setup completely.

In the non-Fen version you don't need Enlighten with your Auras, so, you can do the same thing but move Vigilant Strike onto that item without Ancestral Call.

I wonder if it is possible because of mana cost. Mana regen is about 50~, and warp cost is about 40~. I'm not sure if its possible to spam warp all the time to move fast. If we can do it, then we don't need to use quicksilver flask, we will clear faster and we can get like 2 more flask space.
"
Sessvisto wrote:

I wonder if it is possible because of mana cost. Mana regen is about 50~, and warp cost is about 40~. I'm not sure if its possible to spam warp all the time to move fast. If we can do it, then we don't need to use quicksilver flask, we will clear faster and we can get like 2 more flask space.

I'd say probably not. As it is, we have a Skill Duration node or two from the passive which doesn't mesh well with Lightning, it requires ditching a lot of useful Gems to get the 4L required and (depending exactly on how fast we can cast it with that setup) we can't sustain constant use of it (Though, with having to clear packs we should be able to teleport a fair few times before having to wait a couple seconds to teleport again so it's probably a minor issue compared to the others)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info