[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

When do you intend to transition to CI? Also, MoM till we transition like with zerker?
Its nice to be back to scion!! Thanks a lot :)
---
You ascendancy is giving up 2 skill points for the +20 dex/int node on the shadow path. If you go to wither Path of the Templar or Witch at the end, you get a total of 3 passives. Currently you're getting 20int/dex and 1 passive. Probably a bad choice.
"
alygaming wrote:
Is there any option to use leap slam with fortify if I dotn want to press 1 more button for vigliant strike?

You could probably get away with it, but you'll lose out on Flame Dash and its ability to trigger Arcane Surge - which means you'll need Orb of Storm more often, and you'll probably end up pressing the same number of buttons.

"
CBFTW wrote:
You ascendancy is giving up 2 skill points for the +20 dex/int node on the shadow path. If you go to wither Path of the Templar or Witch at the end, you get a total of 3 passives. Currently you're getting 20int/dex and 1 passive. Probably a bad choice.

Int is by far the most important thing for this build, so unless those two passives can net you more Int or the same amount and something fancy, they're the worse choice.
Scion has more cast speed I think but the leveling is way smoother than that for zerker.
how do you sustain mana btw? since you're not taking warlord's mark.
Just out of curiosity, how well do you run labyrinth with this build?
I wonder if you can do HC well with this build? as scion
"
gkathellar wrote:
Int is by far the most important thing for this build, so unless those two passives can net you more Int or the same amount and something fancy, they're the worse choice.

But with those 2 skill points you can take Deep Thoughts. You get the same 20 Int, but 28% inc mana and 20% inc mana regen instead of 20 Dex. And you don't need the Dex. You are using Astramentis, right? Also, with your next skill point at level 91 you can take the 16% inc spell dam node at the Witch start.

Since yesterday that i am testing the build in std, i crashed like 5 times, 1 of which i was in uber lab.

So is SR+CwC still broken?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info