[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
good idea but

there is not one watchers eye with es in poe database :-(

I have no problems with red maps exept ad dmg mods and no leech.

i did til now up to t15. and its the same as you wrote

the mobs in shaper maps that deal cold dmg are a huge problem but the
biggest thing are esch breaches and abyss cracks. mostly there is no problem
but sometimes there is a flamebust monster and some other.
if i move i die because of loosing aa and tuko if i dont move the flameblust
take the first half the other monters kill me.

bosses are mostly np.

you can find them also in poe.trade , just make sure you add correct mod when searching for it :

+# Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline

http://poe.trade/search/ikosasukaukeni----->Starting from 2.5 Exalts

And there is one more trick you can try to do to get better defenses versus all kind of elemental damage : make sure you have the same value for your uncapped resists (fire/lightning/cold) and use the wonderful The Wise Oak flask ; this way you get 10% reduced Elemental Damage for each type of elemental resist and on top of that when you use this flask you get up to 15% fire penetration which is a very good boost for your DPS.

I did like that for my char , i have 85 for all resistances and i am using this nice flask for every map and for all bosses(Elder , Shaper and Uber Atziri included) except Hydra (where i use some Sapphire flasks).

This is my optimised flask setup for mapping :

Only sometimes i replace a quicksilver with this :

Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 26, 2018, 9:04:44 AM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
LoCicero wrote:
Hey all,

What changes would y'all consider for a HC environment

been eyeing the Slayer node as it might shore up survivability in between packs (noticed the biggest vulnerability is when first engaging a pack...getting stunned or one shot before the Ice starts coming down)

Though it looks juicy, I couldn't imagine giving up the juice int nodes under the Witch Templar ascendancies or the benefits of:

Elementalist - No Reflect
Inquisitor - Consecrated Ground Buffs (especially huge for CI)

Thoughts are much appreciated!

Slayer's unlimited leech don't work with ES, so...
Consecrated ground buff is useless for CI, until you also get zealot's oath. Also, i'm not sure if it's ever working with vaal pact.

Immune to Elemental Ailments while on Consecrated Ground (Shock/Ignite/Freeze/Chill) is what matters from that Inquisitor Ascendancy feature for this build. Using very frequently one or two Sulphur Flasks (..of Staunching/..of Warding) will trigger Consecrated Ground and get us immune to those Ailments during flask effect

I wanted to say about those, but thought that it's kinda almost irrelevant right now. We can't be ignited and shocked anyway cause we have cyclopean coil, and freeze/chill isn't that much issue either cause we have pantheon.
It's nice as little bonus qol, not even that big bonus, and definitely not "huge buff" as stated before, and definitely not the reason to pick that class. We pick inquisitor for completely different reason.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Mar 26, 2018, 8:48:19 AM
turns out I've been also searching for the jewel with the wrong mod

got the portal, good shit
"
lilianmarius wrote:

you can find them also in poe.trade , just make sure you add correct mod when searching for it :

+# Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline

http://poe.trade/search/ikosasukaukeni----->Starting from 2.5 Exalts

And there is one more trick you can try to do to get better defenses versus all kind of elemental damage : make sure you have the same value for your uncapped resists (fire/lightning/cold) and use the wonderful The Wise Oak flask ; this way you get 10% reduced Elemental Damage for each type of elemental resist and on top of that when you use this flask you get up to 15% fire penetration which is a very good boost for your DPS.

I did like that for my char , i have 85 for all resistances and i am using this nice flask for every map and for all bosses(Elder , Shaper and Uber Atziri included) except Hydra (where i use some Sapphire flasks).

This is my optimised flask setup for mapping :

Only sometimes i replace a quicksilver with this :

thanks for answer. I dont know why i coldnt see them ?
i use also wise oak but its extremly hard to get all uncapped res on the same value, if
i also look for good es and int.
Just spent almost all my currency (10 Ex) on this Shaped Onyx Amulet :

The DPS with this was changing a lot with over 3K (according to PoB) from 20k to 23.2k , it seems that 1% damage per 15 INT is really good , even better when you reach 2000+ intelligence (2080 INT and 10.5 K ES at this moment)

This league RNG God it seems was on my side , after dropping Watcher's Eye with %ES increase from Maximum Mana and selling it for 17 exalts , yesterday night i got my best drop so far this league :

!

I dont even know for what price this would sell , there is only 1 a little better listed for 1 Mirror and 2 a little worse for 20 Exalts ; listed mine for 38 exalts , if it will not sell maybe i'll lower the price! All in one this league seems to go for me way better than i anticipated at its start ! :)

Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 26, 2018, 1:49:53 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
Just spent almost all my currency (10 Ex) on this Shaped Onyx Amulet :

The DPS with this was changing a lot with over 3K (according to PoB) from 20k to 23.2k , it seems that 1% damage per 15 INT is really good , even better when you reach 2000+ intelligence (2080 INT and 10.5 K ES at this moment)

This league RNG God it seems was on my side , after dropping Watcher's Eye with %ES increase from Maximum Mana and selling it for 17 exalts , yesterday night i got my best drop so far this league :

!

I dont even know for what price this would sell , there is only 1 a little better listed for 1 Mirror and 2 a little worse for 20 Exalts ; listed mine for 38 exalts , if it will not sell maybe i'll lower the price! All in one this league seems to go for me way better than i anticipated at its start ! :)

WTF with this ventor's gamble? It's actually best that i ever seen. Well, to be fair, i never deliberately searched for them either, but still... damn, congrats.
Is there a reason for immortal coil or was that for the Berserker?

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm not sure how a scion is supposed to generate endurance charges?

Thanks!
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Scarletsword wrote:
I just tried to craft a %int Vaal Regalia myself and I hit everything except for the stuff I wanted...again.

There isn't even a Shaper mod on it.

I could use your luck in my Elder hunt...

[dbLinkedItem id="12252230246"]
jelly? =P
Last edited by m01t4 on Mar 27, 2018, 12:09:56 AM
"
KJay21 wrote:
Is there a reason for immortal coil or was that for the Berserker?

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm not sure how a scion is supposed to generate endurance charges?

Thanks!

Immortal call don't need endurance charges. I would say that most builds that use immortal call don't use endurance charges either. Cause builds that actually use endurance charges usually don't like when any hit just strip charges off you...

Anyway, immortal call only need that fraction of second to protect against burst, there is no need in long duration due to expenditure of charges. Most usual example - porcupine death effect, that immortal call almost completely negate.
@Kelvynn
did you try crafting a elder base belt ? mine suks but helps me so much!

nice ammy btw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info