[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn wrote:

"
sufferot wrote:
yes, it can. You will lose some ES, will get a lot more damage for that. Also, it's a bt harder to path, and you will get your 11th socket only at lvl97, which is not an option for most people.

Standard char having more DPS than a league char doesn't count. ;) If you put the same gear on a Scion of the same level, it will do more DPS. We discussed all that before the launch of 3.2 and I tested both classes in Standard. That's why I picked Scion - it had slightly better DPS and a lot better ES.

But ele gets 25% free pen...
"
sufferot wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

"
sufferot wrote:
yes, it can. You will lose some ES, will get a lot more damage for that. Also, it's a bt harder to path, and you will get your 11th socket only at lvl97, which is not an option for most people.

Standard char having more DPS than a league char doesn't count. ;) If you put the same gear on a Scion of the same level, it will do more DPS. We discussed all that before the launch of 3.2 and I tested both classes in Standard. That's why I picked Scion - it had slightly better DPS and a lot better ES.

And scion have 16% free pen, and 10% MORE elemental damage to enemy, which is better.
Thanks for the build OP, this is a question for anyone willing to help: what would a recommended sixth link be for the body armor? I accidentally made one trying for a 5 link. I know it's not necessary but if I have it, why not use it right?
Any thougts on crafting shaped vaal regalia? That up to 12% increased int seems extremely good, that alone with okish ES would make it nice chest for this build. Bases alone go for like 2 ex....and crafting that can be pain in the ass I know....worth?
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
sufferot wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

And scion have 16% free pen, and 10% MORE elemental damage to enemy, which is better.

Make that 21% using Pure Talent.
"
Jheykub37 wrote:
Thanks for the build OP, this is a question for anyone willing to help: what would a recommended sixth link be for the body armor? I accidentally made one trying for a 5 link. I know it's not necessary but if I have it, why not use it right?

If you have a free spot after inserting all necessary gems in your gear you can link there Enhance level 2-3
Hiya, just trying out your build, having a blast.

Quick question, I have preh deep pockets this league (30+exalt).

I was woundering if Atziri's Aculty or Inya's Empiphany+Skyforth have a place in this build?
or is the int loss on inya's/skyforth not worth it?
"
Cheesiecake wrote:

I was woundering if Atziri's Aculty or Inya's Empiphany+Skyforth have a place in this build?

I think this question was already answered many , many times in threads of previous iterations of this build . Those items are strong but for this build they add nothing special and don't fit at all, more then that you can get way better rare gloves/boots with Int and a large pool of ES for a lot less currency
Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 20, 2018, 4:39:24 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
Cheesiecake wrote:

I think this question was already answered many , many times in threads of previous iterations of this build . Those items are strong but for this build they add nothing special and don't fit at all, more then that you can get way better rare gloves/boots with Int and a large pool of ES for a lot less currency

Clearly havn't spent hours reading forum posts mate. Calm down. Just was thinking you could save 10+ skill points taking Atziri's Aculty. Which also give int. Only downside im seeing is no Energy Shield roll.
"
Cheesiecake wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
Cheesiecake wrote:

Clearly havn't spent hours reading forum posts mate. Calm down. Just was thinking you could save 10+ skill points taking Atziri's Aculty. Which also give int. Only downside im seeing is no Energy Shield roll.

Vaal Pact after having crit recently is not consistent enough for a non-crit build. Even with the Trickery node and Emperor's Wit jewel you won't have enough consistency to keep Vaal Pact up and losing more than 1k total ES from gloves for basically nothing is not worth it.
Also saving points isn't really a thing since you're converting most of the dex with Fertile Mind to int anyway.

That's why I wouldn't recommend you to spend 4-5ex on a couple uniques just to limit and weaken your build. What I would recommend instead is to wait and figure out how to scale this build properly and spend the curreny at a later point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info