[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
Zelvas wrote:
By the way I have a question; with the Elementalist node in the Scion ascendancy, are we immune to reflect like Atziri's mirror?

Yes.
Really? Damn, that's useful.
https://imgur.com/a/M0R1x (dunno how to properly post an image)

After playing the life version in Harbinger and being able to farm shaper pretty consistently, I've decided to try again with ES, as the scaling just seems so much better with int. This is my current state after getting my first (of many, hopefully) kill this league. I died twice, because I'm an idiot, but the DPS is off the charts, and with a brain it should be easy to do it deathless. Rest of the game is pretty smooth so far, no elder kill tho, because my atlas is a mess, and elder aids is making my head hurt.

Gear atm:

Spoiler

and shitty jewels

The ES on hit Watcher's Eye would be super juicy ofc, but there is none on sale, and I probably couldn't afford it anyway :|
Last edited by BKrisz on Mar 11, 2018, 7:48:54 AM
"
Giordano wrote:
hi there.
I rly rly like concept of this build, but i am trying to do it a bit different way
Can u take a look?
Thats an Occultist with tripple curse (might change for other curses?)
Its possible to pick up a 'warlord mark' for endurs and LL and use controlled destruction instead LLgem.
-A bit more ES but less int
-no VP but sweet ES-regen nodes in occultist tree.

pob:
https://pastebin.com/FjS4mZvH

You better forget about using warlord mark instead of LL gem. There are reason why it's not used in all other iteration of the build too (and it's not because occ's curse is slightly better). It's because the things that need lifeleech the most (end game bosses/shaper/guardians/etc), have 80 less potency of curses, that just immediately will make you into corpse.
I've found it very helpful in terms of survivability, to grab the Meld nodes and convert all the life into shield with a energy from within. Why is this not suggested in the guide?
Amazing build, though I had hard time leveling before switching to staff. Can I fit Biscos in? Don't want to farm lab, just maps, is 110 int from Astramentis crucial?
"
SirAlexandr wrote:
Amazing build, though I had hard time leveling before switching to staff. Can I fit Biscos in? Don't want to farm lab, just maps, is 110 int from Astramentis crucial?

Nope, don't even think about it. Without amulet you not only will experience enourmous problem with dex and str insufficiency, you also will lose quite a chunk of int, which is life of the build.

If you want to use bisco - find some "Vroom Vroom through the map" build :)
Last edited by Med1umentor on Mar 11, 2018, 3:09:29 PM
I did uber atziri with this build. After failing the first set(was trying to tank her blasts), I swapped purity of fire for artic armour for this map that way i could tank her single flameblast and cruise through the split phase. Was able to do it after that, Used 4 portals though and got the glorious mask. With enough practice this can be done deathless. Thanks for the build :D.
maybe my question was asked before but i didn't find the answer in the thread...

i wonder about the purpose of the fertile mind just under the scion starter considering the one close to vaal pact is already converting all the dext to intel in the area :o

is there something I missed or misunderstood ?

please enlighten me !
"
phitta wrote:
maybe my question was asked before but i didn't find the answer in the thread...

i wonder about the purpose of the fertile mind just under the scion starter considering the one close to vaal pact is already converting all the dext to intel in the area :o

is there something I missed or misunderstood ?

please enlighten me !

Yes, it was answered, it coverted twice. Someone even put screenshot of this.

Wait a sec... Here

"
adambog wrote:
well that's really unintuitive but true

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info