[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Just a showerthough - why we are using ball lightning, and not a frostbolt? Thought that while it has slower projectile speed - it has more chances to blind targets because it will get more hits.
"
sufferot wrote:
Just a showerthough - why we are using ball lightning, and not a frostbolt? Thought that while it has slower projectile speed - it has more chances to blind targets because it will get more hits.

The same reason curse bots still use BL.
Tvätta dina händer i min stjärt
UPDATE

Added the Pure Talent jewel. It's great. It gives +25 all stats and +5% resist penetration. With Cyclopean Coil it also adds +5% increased damage because it increases your lowest stat by 25. Compared to a very good rare or a perfect Izaro (50 value), this is a very worthy trade of 20 damage value for 5% penetration.

Changed the final Ascendancy points (Uber Lab) to Path of the Templar for 2 reasons:
1. Easier to activate the Templar bonus on Pure Talent.
2. Solves a problem that I had overlooked: Scion doesn't get any extra Str (unlike Berserker), so that extra Dex was deactivating the ignite immunity on Cyclopean Coil.

The build is now complete at lv 89. What to add after that is entirely up to you. More sockets I guess.

Note that there is now a disconnected 14% ele dmg node at the Templar start in the tree. Apparently, Path of the Templar alone doesn't trigger the penetration mod on Pure Talent, you have to actually take one of the Templar starting nodes. 14% is a good node anyway.

For anybody who already did the Uber Lab and took the 20 Dex/Int + 1 point, it'll cost 11 refund points/regrets to change to Path of the Templar (you need to have 1 point freed before it lets you refund the +1 point node).

Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 10, 2018, 3:01:56 PM
hi there.
I rly rly like concept of this build, but i am trying to do it a bit different way
Can u take a look?
Thats an Occultist with tripple curse (might change for other curses?)
Its possible to pick up a 'warlord mark' for endurs and LL and use controlled destruction instead LLgem.
-A bit more ES but less int
-no VP but sweet ES-regen nodes in occultist tree.

pob:
https://pastebin.com/FjS4mZvH
Last edited by Giordano on Mar 10, 2018, 5:01:18 PM
Hi Kelvynn.

Just wondering do you think this build could handle Uber Shaper? So far only RF/Scorching and Blade Flurry builds are taking the kills. Do you see yourself trying this fight with WI?
this build is so strong, killed uber lab izaro(max keys) at level 70 with only 5.5k ES.
"
Giordano wrote:
hi there.
I rly rly like concept of this build, but i am trying to do it a bit different way
Can u take a look?
Thats an Occultist with tripple curse (might change for other curses?)
Its possible to pick up a 'warlord mark' for endurs and LL and use controlled destruction instead LLgem.
-A bit more ES but less int
-no VP but sweet ES-regen nodes in occultist tree.

pob:
https://pastebin.com/FjS4mZvH

Sorry, but Occultist is a totally different build. It doesn't have nearly the DPS of this one and has to be played differently. There used to be an Occultist WI build, you can search for it.
"
Asag wrote:
Hi Kelvynn.

Just wondering do you think this build could handle Uber Shaper? So far only RF/Scorching and Blade Flurry builds are taking the kills. Do you see yourself trying this fight with WI?

I haven't seen the Uber Shaper/Elder fight yet. I'm still working my way through the Atlas and leveling my gems. I'm a filthy casual :) Will see about that fight when I get there.
"
Lielo wrote:
this build is so strong, killed uber lab izaro(max keys) at level 70 with only 5.5k ES.

I'm farming Uber Lab tonight too :) Very nice layout with 4 darkshrines and 4 chests along the main path. Anybody who feels like doing the Uber Lab - now (Mar 10-11) is a very good time to get max loot.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Note that there is now a disconnected 14% ele dmg node at the Templar start in the tree. Apparently, Path of the Templar alone doesn't trigger the penetration mod on Pure Talent, you have to actually take one of the Templar starting nodes. 14% is a good node anyway.

This is very nice.

By the way I have a question; with the Elementalist node in the Scion ascendancy, are we immune to reflect like Atziri's mirror?
Tvätta dina händer i min stjärt
Last edited by Zelvas on Mar 10, 2018, 11:09:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info