[3.6] Spectrenate Dead (1-shot shaper)

what is that "1000" buff on the top left corner of your videos, Scythe?
"
what is that "1000" buff on the top left corner of your videos, Scythe?

Its a buff from the shield which absorbs up to 1000 cold damage.

"
hi this is a nice build! btw this can do uber elder? thanks!

Short answer: yes. But it is very challenging.

"
is there a way to make this build more practical

no idea what you mean, but you are welcome to try.

"
Tried to roll the first elder hat I found with that enchant, but essences are pretty costly in temp league. Could I make this one work if I put the minion? life gem in the hat

That is pretty decent helm and worth keeping! It will definitely have the damage required. You might find clear speed is slower due to smaller AoE all the time from using conc effect though.

"
hi, i saw urs videos, and on other post u said it it possible to make the build with "Normal" head, and still do decent damage, what about the shield, do i really need an empower lvl4? or empower at least lvl2? maybe?

another thing is it possible to calculate the damage from that minion on path of building?

A) Using the spectre in a 6L instead of an elder helm is basically the same thing. For the shield, levels are very powerful. obviously level 2 is not great, but it will eventually hit lvl 3 which will be fine.

PoB does not calculate the spectre damage. You have to do a bunch of technical stuff in its coding to account for the spectre hp (which I did not do). You will have to do the calculations by hand (I have links to spectre hp charts made by other valuable players!)
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Last edited by DreamScythe on Jun 26, 2018, 2:59:24 PM
Awesome build! I was wondering about a couple of things:
- What is the Ball Lightning on CWDT for? Just to be hitting a lot and applying EE?

- Would Vaal Impurity of Fire be worth working into the build? It sounds to me like it would work, as it doesn't mention "your hits"... and if so, wouldn't it be great to pop it as we go for the 1shot on the boss? (You clearly don't need it, but I'm still working on establishing my character and don't have your damage yet)
"
Sandbagging wrote:
Awesome build! I was wondering about a couple of things:
- What is the Ball Lightning on CWDT for? Just to be hitting a lot and applying EE?

- Would Vaal Impurity of Fire be worth working into the build? It sounds to me like it would work, as it doesn't mention "your hits"... and if so, wouldn't it be great to pop it as we go for the 1shot on the boss? (You clearly don't need it, but I'm still working on establishing my character and don't have your damage yet)

1) well, the wording of vaal impurity says it would cause hits to IGNORE the target's resist. This is actually problematic because EE lowers their resist below 0. For example, minotaur boss has 40% fire resist. With EE, he has -10% fire resist. But vaal impurity would treat him as 0%

2) yea, ball lightning is just an easy way to apply EE
hello my friend, something happend to passive tree Oo there are no skills selected at begin of tree Oo and looks like your pastebin doesnt work too :(
Last edited by Sendushi on Aug 31, 2018, 9:02:34 PM
ya, looks like all the passive trees for most of my builds are broken.

you can use this one. I will spend some time tommorrow trying to go through my guides and updating the skill trees.

www.poeurl.com/b3MV

also just a quick note, poeplanner.com loads most old builds.
Last edited by DreamScythe on Sep 1, 2018, 1:06:36 PM
Do I really need Elder helmet with pseudo 6-7link and +5unearth level? Just the enchant aint enough ? Why do you need flame golems in 6link chest? to clear map?If I want this build only as boss killer cant I just have the specters in 6-link chest and random enchanted helmet?Which bosses can not this build kill Elder/uber elder? Uber Atziri map?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
I was browsing Spectre builds for my upcoming Soulwrest build and found this, this is absolute genius. True one-shots, I hope this doesn't get nerfed.
updated PoB, build is pretty much the same in 3.4, although phase run got a very nice buff
What do you think about this new shield with the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info