Constant lag spikes make it unplayable

Using the gateway Amsterdam, i can also report lots of problems today on top of a bit of lag issues last few days.

Today often disconnects, mostly when changed the map. or unable to load instance errors.
When i log back in sometimes my progress in a map is still there, sometimes it's completely reset.

At this moment it won't even let me log in.
Tech support went MIA, 4 weeks since issue was opened, 2 weeks since last answer, not resolved yet. RIP tech support, you're clowns anyways. GGG you still suck.
GGG you know you run a circus, not an actual game development studio, right?

Last edited by derdeniska on Mar 23, 2018, 2:22:13 PM

GGG you still suck.
You've bumped this like 15 times with complaints lol
Anyway, I'm glad my game doesn't lag at all. My graph is always flat with 30ms, that looks rough.
I use texas gateway with no problems anyway, not sure what yours is.
Well same here for the past 3 days I often die due to inexplicable lag spike. My rig is overkill for this game and all internet test I<ve ran are fine on my part and I do have no problem with any other game.
"
derdeniska wrote:

GGG you still suck.

I'd be happy to have that latency here in Qatar. playing between 150-160ms atm.
"
derdeniska wrote:

GGG you still suck.

GGG have to check this.... It looks like POE have some cardio problems... maybe its running a lot... or a lot of trash at the same time.... maybe time to clean the game from some trash that no one cares anyway (cough... bestiary.. cough, ald old trash).... try CCleaner for POE xD

Dances from ~50 to ~67 in a steady pattern on the graph and it actually feels super smooth.

Y'all are way to quick to blame GGG.

*On washington
"
derdeniska wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2076930
That was provided to tech support. And D3 doesn't lag, so yeah yeah my ISP...

Like I literally told you in that thread, this is a problem that happens at the hand-off point between your ISP and the GGG network transit provider. It may or may not be your ISP that is at the heart of the problem, but ... like the chicken at breakfast, they are definitely involved.

If the route to the Blizzard servers takes a different route, it wouldn't have any problem. That is completely irrelevant, though: like saying that because there is a pothole in the road between you and McDonalds, but not one between you and Burger King, clearly this is McDonalds problem.

So, again, talk to your ISP, not just GGG support. They are both connected to the problem spot indirectly, and they can - and should - both be able to work with the appropriate network techs to resolve the problem.

If your ISP disclaim responsibility for that unresolvable node between the two, they should at least be able to tell you who the heck is the owner of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info