This Samurai Will Make You Gay

Someone posted this on Twitter, so now I have to marry a man. You're welcome.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Last bumped on Mar 2, 2018, 5:16:16 AM
I'm very similar to this guy but the difference is i'm killing and eating cats.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Nope still not gay, allow me to counter.. THIS WILL MAKE GAY GUYS STRAIGHT.

I can honestly say that samurai did not make me feel gay.
Censored.
not even close

first he looks like a huge D-bag

second he has a cat.....

I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

He's a perfect example of "Resting Bitch Face Syndrome".
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
BearCares wrote:

It's just a false vacation memory of being a Samurai.
Spoiler
You don't remember choosing a white voluptuous kitty?

Unless that's really Kuato Cat
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
This Samurai Will Make You Finally Realize You're Gay If You Are
FTFY

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Y'all didn't turn gay like I did? Dang!

Anyway, apparently this pic is from a TV show in Japan about a samurai hired to kill a cat. But then he realizes he can't do it and so he risks his life to protect it! Only in Japan. Look how he's scowling. That is classic Japanese humor right there.

I'm a big fan of asian stuff. Here check out this Sunmi music video. She is basically the Korean Beyonce'. Lol Firefox took a low res pic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur0hCdne2-s

The song is called Gashina. Which is basically a rose with thorns, or a scorned woman. Or colloquially a 'bitch' or should you embrace the term as she does in the song, 'sexy/bad bitch'. I think the chorus is telling a man who just left her that he isn't able to leave a sexy bitch like herself. Or something like that. Korean speaker can correct me.

Last edited by BearCares on Mar 1, 2018, 11:03:29 PM
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

He's a perfect example of "Resting Bitch Face Syndrome".

We need to redefine resting bitch face for men. I thought to try resting ass face at first, but decided resting dick face would do. We’ve got to be able to do better than this. I have this shit, like real bad, when I’m concentrating, and I’m never not thinking about something unless I’m chatting. I don’t want to carry resting dick face around with me for the rest of my life.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info