[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
Apokalypz wrote:
hey what is good set for leveling, i didnt understand how you had it set up on presbin or in this site, maybe just general items and gem set ups?

I recommend using a ewar's mirage in your main hand if you can afford it. For gems you want to use Frost blades - Ancestral call - MultiStrike - Weapon Elemental damage.

Herald of ice and hatred are the auras you want to run. Gold rim, Prismweave, and Wanderlust are all great starting items as well. Of course you don't need any unique items, these just make the experience easier. Good luck!
I typically play FB as my league starter because it's fun and cheap to get going. I have to say this build has been the best thus far for getting started. Thanks for putting this all together. :)
How do you get Frenzy charges on bosses?
How do you generate endurance charges?
"
buzzy147 wrote:
How do you generate endurance charges?

We don't. Immortal call doesn't need endurance charges to work. Even when zero charges it still gives like .6 seconds of immortality, which is enough to save you from a damage spike.

"
Lowlife555 wrote:

Usually bosses spawn adds. So since our frenzy's last 14 seconds I feel its plenty. Also the frenzy's are more for quality life while mapping, increased attack speed with whirling blades is always nice.

Also this build isn't necessarily designed around boss killing. Reason I picked assassin is because it actually can kill boss's. Last night I killed Uber izario on my first try and that was before I even had my opptunistc keystone. I really want to try it and report back later on if it seems to be a good choice for lab farming. From what I could tell last night, the answer is yes. lol

"
seelroy6 wrote:
I typically play FB as my league starter because it's fun and cheap to get going. I have to say this build has been the best thus far for getting started. Thanks for putting this all together. :)

Glad to hear your liking the build as much as me. Hope it continues treating you well. Good luck!
Last edited by Reloads on Mar 5, 2018, 12:01:17 PM
Updated the path of building links. Please be sure to grab them to avoid mistakes. Good luck!
What you think of Dyadan Dawn belt for this build?

https://i.imgur.com/wSaQpiU.png
"
Lowlife555 wrote:

Good question, 6 points is thrown into the mechanics not working for bosses.
For these 6 points=2 jewel...or something else you can think.
Last edited by volhz on Mar 6, 2018, 10:02:09 AM
Just wanted to post this only my second season so going to try this build really appreciate you posting it and helping as very new to this game and it can get overwhelming, these guides HELP A TON

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info