Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

I'm glad Barrage was not touched XD
removing zana breach is very bad idea, no more fun party gameplay with multiple breaches, any map density increase?
"
gice16 wrote:
I'm glad Barrage was not touched XD

It could use a buff I agree. 2 more projectiles should make it on par with monster life
i was hyped to play this league ...now i'm so deflated i think i may not even bother with this league tbh, no buffs to much needed skills, revamped ascendancies are meh...and rewards nerfed yet again...was nice knowing you Poe was a blast, this game is on a downward spiral now it seems, maybe GGG got to big for caring what players have said for a long time.

/sadface
Fortune Favors the Brave doesn't list a cost. Typo or substantial buff?
"
heniu246 wrote:
removing zana breach is very bad idea, no more fun party gameplay with multiple breaches, any map density increase?

Well but now you can enjoy HARBINGER at lvl 8!!!

Or never bother to lvl zana to lvl 8...

Quite happy GC didn't get nerf :)
FIRST! oh wait..
Did they at least rearrange the order of Elementalist nodes? I'd really like to play her, but having to go through godawful Pendulum to get the herald node.... no thanks.
Last edited by osesek on Feb 28, 2018, 4:18:12 PM
No EQ,Dual Strike,Infernal Blow,etc changes :(

Another league plenty of molten strike inquisitors, sunder berserkers and cyclone slayers.
I really expected a little balance changes in melee skills...

Hyped anyway (i want to test the new jug!)
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Path of Exile 3.2.0 - Bestiary League

Ascendancy Rebalance
    [b]Ranger - Deadeye[/b][list]
  • Ricochet: Now requires Far Shot, rather than Fast and Deadly. Now grants 10% ???increased??? damage with Projectiles for each remaining Chain.???????
Last edited by TeDD_GameZ on Feb 28, 2018, 4:18:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info