[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

Well the biggest single Upgrade to this build is Presence of Chayula, as it fixes the Chaos Resists and grants massive ES + Stun Immunity.
This will then enable you to choose more freely cheap Equipment in Helm & Gloves so you get good ES without burning your wallet.

Did I mention maxblock anywhere in the Guide?
Im Sorry if I did, this was converted from the Guardian, which gave more blockchance with his Ascendancy. That paired with Rumi's Concoction gave quite a lot of Block.

I however decided against it this League and im just useing Ruby/Topaz/Sapphire since I ignore phys. anyways.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Aspect_of_the_Avian

Have you checked those?
Any way to lvl up it alone?
"
urenemy wrote:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Aspect_of_the_Avian

Have you checked those?

"You and your Minions" will not buff Partymembers. The phrase that includes [Minions + Party Members] is Allies.

I have mentioned this bevor, but here we go again:

This is not a build to be played alone.
If you want to level solo there are 3 Ways you can do it:

- Totems (spec into the Double Totem while leveling)
- Minions (spec into some Minion Nodes while leveling + Auras)
- Poets Pen (specc into Chaos Orbs and insert any Spells you like. Even SRS or Skellies)
Hi, there is no gameplays video?
"
gorus_grind wrote:
Hi, there is no gameplays video?

I can look into it if my Card has a capture software.

It depends if you enjoy seeing 90% Clacial Cascades with 10% Aura Animation in the middle of the screen, all the while having max 24 FPS and Freeze Frames that last for Seconds.
Deleted
Last edited by urenemy on Mar 15, 2018, 11:21:28 AM
Hi! First at all, wonrderful guide and sorry for my bad english.

I got many questions first

Are prophecy's important? What you recommend?

In ascendancy thread u told us to "Take the other Soul" u mean necromancy if we took guardian? Or what you mean? ^^U (sorry im a lil noobie)

Plus, what setup of auras u recommend to do maps? All of em activateds? Or wut :_

And for last (for now) how the resistance auras work? You can pass the 75%? or its other parameter? Thanks

Well that's all for now, thanks for the replys
How do u deal with poison dmg?
IF i dont have chayula, which amulet use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info