[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

"
Gaine wrote:
are you able to run all of those auras at once? If you can look at my character (obviously not even close to maxed gear, or anything) but i seem to be able to run all of the auras I have on my character but Purity of Fire. Am i missing some Mana Reserve Reduction or do i just need more total mana?

What type of jewels do you get?

Also what do you do against chaos damage, seem to get one shot (obviously dont have capped chaos resist)

Check character if you can, name is eniaG

A single 1% reduced Mana reservation Jewel can make a suprising difference, as it might bring several Auras over a round-up Treshold.
Hello, thank you for an awesome build, I just have a question (tried to look for an answer but either I failed search option miserably or I am blind), how do you actually KILL Izaro? I am sitting at lvl 71 atm, and just finishing cruel lab took me around an hour of which roughly 50 mins was just me dueling Izaro. I just do not seem to have any damage to deal with him in any reasonable manner (I still do die to him if I stand in crap, but I guess that's to be expected), are there any skills or tips how to actually make this chore bearable? Other than that I soloed most of the content because my friends did not wait for me and of course levelled ahead (had literally no problem with any other content, its awfully slow but I usually do not die, the labyrinth though... 15 mins per Izaro phase is horrible)
do you think Kalisa's Grace is a good pair of gloves to use on early league (ES, +int, +life)?

Also, what do you usualy look for in rings?
"
Maslicka wrote:
Hello, thank you for an awesome build, I just have a question (tried to look for an answer but either I failed search option miserably or I am blind), how do you actually KILL Izaro? I am sitting at lvl 71 atm, and just finishing cruel lab took me around an hour of which roughly 50 mins was just me dueling Izaro. I just do not seem to have any damage to deal with him in any reasonable manner (I still do die to him if I stand in crap, but I guess that's to be expected), are there any skills or tips how to actually make this chore bearable? Other than that I soloed most of the content because my friends did not wait for me and of course levelled ahead (had literally no problem with any other content, its awfully slow but I usually do not die, the labyrinth though... 15 mins per Izaro phase is horrible)

The build is not supposed to do that kind of content as a solo player, as it is a support build. It does not take any damage nodes, so he damage just isn't there. You should probably ask someone to carry you in lab.
"
Krazy_X wrote:
"
Maslicka wrote:

The build is not supposed to do that kind of content as a solo player, as it is a support build. It does not take any damage nodes, so he damage just isn't there. You should probably ask someone to carry you in lab.

Oh! I am so dumb, I for some reason thought that labyrinth is a solo only content, so I was just trying to brute force it with this build solo (yay wasted 7 hours lol), this will help me immensely! tyvm
Currently having an issue with not being able to run the last purity (of ice) for myself. I also cannot run haste

I believe I need to recolor my chest to 2r,2g, and 2b. I think I may need to redo my skill tree but can anyone give any feedback on my build?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gorgatron/characters
"
Gorgatron wrote:
Currently having an issue with not being able to run the last purity (of ice) for myself. I also cannot run haste

I believe I need to recolor my chest to 2r,2g, and 2b. I think I may need to redo my skill tree but can anyone give any feedback on my build?

So, a few coments:

First of all: drop Purity of Elements. It's a bad aura. You should only run Purity of Fire, Ice and Thunder and get the rest of your resists on items (Prism Guard alone gives +37% to all res).

Second: we have 12 other auras we want to use:
3 purities (fire, ice, lightning)
3 damage auras (hatred, wrath, anger)
2 utilities (haste, clarity)
4 defensive (discipline, grace, determination, vitality).

Even if you run 6 auras in your Victario's, you still need 6 jewels with 1% reduced mana reservation (on top of conqueror's) to use them all. That's what you should focus next.

Edit: Google Mikelat's Calculator and be happy!
Last edited by Krazy_X on Dec 10, 2018, 2:03:52 PM
"
Krazy_X wrote:
"
Gorgatron wrote:

"
Krazy_X wrote:
So, a few coments:

First of all: drop Purity of Elements. It's a bad aura. You should only run Purity of Fire, Ice and Thunder and get the rest of your resists on items (Prism Guard alone gives +37% to all res).

Oh OK thanks! So what from what I'm understanding is that one of the either utility (haste) or defensive aura (grace I suppose) is going in victarios which will not be directly benefited from is that correct? Is a blood magic 2 link an alternative in victarios?
Last edited by Gorgatron on Dec 10, 2018, 4:08:45 PM
"
Gorgatron wrote:
"
Krazy_X wrote:
"
Gorgatron wrote:

"
Krazy_X wrote:
So, a few coments:

Oh OK thanks! So what from what I'm understanding is that one of the either utility (haste) or defensive aura (grace I suppose) is going in victarios which will not be directly benefited from is that correct? Is a blood magic 2 link an alternative in victarios?

My plans are:

All 3 Purities in Alpha's;

Discipline, Grace, Determination os Prism Guard;

Hatred, Wrath, Anger and Haste on Victario's

Clarity and Vitality on other gear.

I think that with 7 "1% reduced mana reservation" jewels it will work. You can also use Enlighten support gem or reduced mana reservation enchant on helm.
Last edited by Krazy_X on Dec 10, 2018, 5:41:58 PM
OK, so just to be clear this is the first time that I'm playin a Victario's Influence aurabot, as all the other times I've played aurabots I went for Shavronne's.

Today is tatted doing some mid-tier mapa with some guildmates (and by that I mean T8+). The character does not die to anything, except freaking chaos damage. It just instant kills it, to the point I considered making a switch to CI (then realized it would ruin the aura setup because I would not be able to run auras on Blood Magic).

I guess I'll have to invest into chaos resitance, as I'm sitting on -60% lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info