[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

It would be nice to know which skills / auras u should choose when leveling with your friends.

And correct me if I'm wrong but ur going full support from level 1 since u do not go for any damage nodes to respec later?
Last edited by JokeY321 on Oct 11, 2018, 5:09:46 AM
I dont play this one anymore but I got this nice jewel so dont forget to look for abyss jewels as well as they might be nicer then your standard random jewels with mana reservation.

What do you think about Aul's amulet with Envy? I kinda want to use it since it droped to me, but I guess lack of socket for Generosity Support makes it suck when compared to United in Dream, especially because Presence of Chayula gives more survi than Ephemeral Edge.
My kid is playing a speed clear Windripper build.

He likes to clear each map in under a minute.

It's difficult to keep up. I've switched to a QOTF and two quicksilver flasks. Is there anything else to make it a little more comfortable.

Plus a pretty nice set of jewels and a watchers eye that adds some crit reduction and % of phys converted to cold damage.

its insanely tanky i have 87 % phys reduction with no end charges right now so im capped as soon as i use end cry .
"

It's difficult to keep up. I've switched to a QOTF and two quicksilver flasks. Is there anything else to make it a little more comfortable.

You can swap to shield charge in a brightbeak with faster attack and fort . I have been chaining pretty fast tier 16 UGS and had no trouble with phase run and
.but shield charge is faster .
"

´and attack speed on all jewels
UntouchableQueen, did you try perma Phase Run? I have around 170-180 movespeed w\o vaal haste and boots enchant. Usually enough, but i play with the MF Windripper.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.

GOD DAMN. Every fucking League a new Item so I need to rewrite the Guide...
"
Wasfill wrote:
UntouchableQueen, did you try perma Phase Run? I have around 170-180 movespeed w\o vaal haste and boots enchant. Usually enough, but i play with the MF Windripper.

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you elaborate?

I'm using a Brightbeak with Shield Charge / Fortify / Faster Attack and two Quicksilver Flasks of Adrenaline, which really helps. I've also switched from lockstep mode. With them, QOTF, and 7 league steps, I am now able to pass him for short periods. He of course has taken all the movement speed nodes, and upgraded speed as much as possible.

Part of the issue is that he doesn't always do the same map in the same way, so I have to predict which direction he's going to go, and when he's going to change direction, plus look out for obstacles. I seem to have trouble clicking on doors to go through sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info