[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

I did add some useful shenanigans to this :

Drop boots and weapon link , and switch from necro to occultist.

Go for this boots link : minion life - stone golem - raise spectre and animated guardian.

As weapon link you have now 1 free slot + flamedash + clarity ive put portal in there.

Through occultist we now have more e-shield regen and can run 3 curses.
In our main curse link we now run : Ball lightning - curse on hit - temporal chains and elemental weakness.

As spectre we summon a "Reanimator" found in Lunar Temple 1&2.
The Reanimator curses everything in range with enfeeble and also summons zombies which work as meatballs.
A lvl 20 sum spectre is enough for all content but uelder, lab traps and hall of rip summon masters.

Also im running Corscating + Instant recovery when low life flask for qualityo of life.

Whats the clue about this ?

We have +1 curse you could even go 1 ele curse + elemental weakness to weaken monsters even further while ur spectre autocurses with enfeeble and this build is poets-meatball build friendly since they are supposed to not have more attack speed than cd on the volatile of death otherwise they skip casting them on the 3rd hit.
Last edited by tayra15 on Sep 29, 2018, 7:24:48 AM
okay i have to post
i leveled a scion now and now im kinda stuck...why using grace two times?
your pob skillgems is totally messed up..there are two graces, two vigilant strikes, and alot of other empty gem setups...

edit: i see why grace twice x)
Last edited by empty111 on Oct 1, 2018, 7:47:16 PM
"
empty111 wrote:
okay i have to post
i leveled a scion now and now im kinda stuck...why using grace two times?
your pob skillgems is totally messed up..there are two graces, two vigilant strikes, and alot of other empty gem setups...

edit: i see why grace twice x)

Really? Why, enlighten me pls.
First of all, great build.
I've had this bookmarked since pre-bestiary but never actually manned up to try it out... Until now.

Now bare with me as I'm fairly new to this buw I'm currently running 9 auras and I can't seem to fit in the last 2 Purity auras.
Am I doing something wrong here?

Also currently saving up for a Presence seeing as how pretty much everyone says it's awesome but I'm just not there yet (so overlook my current amu). Dropped my first ex yesterday so hopefully I'll have enough in a week or so.

My Sin Treks still need to get the right coloring but other than that I'm open to upgradesuggestions.

But the main question I have is the one regarding my last 2 auras. What the heck am I doing wrong?
"
yourassus wrote:
First of all, great build.
I've had this bookmarked since pre-bestiary but never actually manned up to try it out... Until now.

Now bare with me as I'm fairly new to this buw I'm currently running 9 auras and I can't seem to fit in the last 2 Purity auras.
Am I doing something wrong here?

Also currently saving up for a Presence seeing as how pretty much everyone says it's awesome but I'm just not there yet (so overlook my current amu). Dropped my first ex yesterday so hopefully I'll have enough in a week or so.

My Sin Treks still need to get the right coloring but other than that I'm open to upgradesuggestions.

But the main question I have is the one regarding my last 2 auras. What the heck am I doing wrong?

Corrupted Jewels with reduced Mana reservation.
get them. If you got Presence that pretty much sets you up to pick the cheapes jewels with the mod since everything else is simply luxory.

every 1% reduced reservation can make a huge difference, depending on wether or not it brings several auras over the rounding-up threshold.

EXAMPLE:
https://poe.mikelat.com/#U=td7kKd/9b.TTbc/9b.47p/9b.wBf
43% reduced ---> -4% Mana
44% reduced ---> 0% Mana
45% reduced ---> 4% Mana
46% reduced ---> 4% Mana
Is it just me or are -mana reserved jewels never on trade? On the POE trade i know i have to look for increased but it just never shows - except for the unique.

you have to look for implicit

here bud, http://poe.trade/search/owodukaritasas

So Karunga, how do you deal with not having a life flask and being CI?

I feel like I have to run life flask instant + coruscating flask

also here is my gear, I went shaper's touch for more armour/life/es

going to try and get more chaos from jewels with mana reservation on them if possible

Got the eternal lab enchant on that alpha howl before i decided to make an aura bot lol

Things I am planning to do, switch out energy from within with another jewel like

get chaos res or try to from jewels or the tree, fix my flasks, get a shapers eye with OP mods.

critiques welcome
Spoiler

Advice for upgrades or just save up for a new char?
Im about to roll this is there an updated 3.4 tree ? also can i get it going decent on a 5 EX budget ?
Can someone clarify the wraith vs smite thing for me ? this is my first aurabot , my budget was mostly fine my jewels are still a bit of a mess but i only spent about 2.9 ex so far to get the chayulas , the armor shield helm and the weapon. I Still am looking for unset rings , a belt , and boots gloves.

My issue now is every single gear setup has different gems , and i see some with animate guardian some without , some with summon holy relic etc etc .

I would love it if an experienced person could run down the pros cons of the various side stuff like that.

Or if you guys could just help me figure out the best setup for me to run maps and delves with a friend playing a molten strike slayer/raider ascendant that would be awesome.

Exalts are not really an issue i can farm but im also cheap and i prefer budget options when i can .

Also i 6 linked a vicatrios when i was trying to set links like i saw them in one post , it was after like 3 fuses thats my luck , is there even any way to use a 6 link victaros for this build ? im trying to sell it and just buy another regular base honestly but if i can make use of it maybe i will .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info