[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

"
jmwafu21 wrote:
I really want to play this build but I still don' have enough currency to buy the upgraded chayula amulet. Is the unupgraded one fine just to start out this build?

To be fair, costs fairy.

As I mentioned: I start the legue with this build every damn league.
I group up with 2 friends, we level, I gradually add Auras. Then I buy Victarios, Prism Guardian, Alpha's Howl, in that order. This all is done at Day 2 and the mentioned Items are more expensive at that point then they are now.

Once I get to the chaos Recept I do that and buy Chayula Splinters and usually need to run 2 Breaches until her Highness graces me with her Blessing.

But you dont need Chayula to get started. Running up to Tier10 shouldn't be a problem.
And do yourself a favour (if possible) and buy Splinters. Its a fucking chore. Everyone is always AFK. if not they sold it anyways 2 hours bevor, but. BUT its a lot cheaper and more fun.

And then double Corrupt it and it is destroyed ;-)
Is this the correct POB paste bin you have uploaded; https://pastebin.com/7rPi2m84 ?

It seems i might have some issues with it, POB gives a lot of errors.

Just wanted to be sure if it was my POB or the link that might be something wrong with.
you mentioned in an earlier comment you are running purities in alpha's howl now instead of chest. how did you make this gem switcheroo? could you update the gem setup page or post it here? :) thanks, enjoying the build so far (not even lvl 60 yet)
ty in advance
"
iQiix wrote:
you mentioned in an earlier comment you are running purities in alpha's howl now instead of chest. how did you make this gem switcheroo? could you update the gem setup page or post it here? :) thanks, enjoying the build so far (not even lvl 60 yet)
ty in advance

Well this is my Setup right now:

Passiv Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAUtCdkNfA5IEHsRLxFQEZYXLxhWGGoZihqPGyUc3B0UHaohYCLqIvQnCydzKPoppSsKL281kjboOVI8S0CgQYdDY0PIRnFGt0mxS65PBFIpVdZV4FfJWAdYF1haWK9ca13yXhNhUmTnZp5odGjybAttGW1sbztwu3FNdPF4DXjHeu9_xoCkgseDCYO2hEiExYZghtGMdo8aj0aTJ5SgmK2az5uhm7WhL6I-pwinK6lutAy1SLXytzG3PriTvjq-isAawQDBxcM6w23KRsrT02_WXdfP2E3YvdkT2VvaYtsa4FXhiOKt53TpAuq662Pr7uwY707viPVL9tr3wffX-Tf56PrS-wn-Cv5J?accountName=Karunga&characterName=IP_Cihuacoatl

I get 6 additional reduced Reservation from corrupted Jewels.
This plus a Helm Enchant for either Wrath or Anger (because of Empower) - and we are fine.

Sorry for delaying this Information for so long, but it took ages to get the Helm Enchant and I didnt want to corner my Market.

That beeing said: You can use just about any Helm Enchant (or none at all) if you get 2 more corrupted Jewels:
https://poe.mikelat.com/#RmT6snKd/9b.DU6c/9b.KgXb/9b.wBf/9b.47p

You can get there with the Abyss Belt and 2x corrupted Abyss Jewels.
These (decend ones with ES and more) you will probably have to corrupt yourself.
Thanks so much for your reply, I'm new to this kind of build so it's fun learning about it all.

What would you recommend to me as a complete aurabot newbie in terms of setup? Would I still find success using your setup without the helm enchant/corrupted jewels and just dropping an aura until I got there (i'm guessing it's expensive lol).

I do really like having purities on myself so that would be ideal, but I've no experience so I'm not sure if losing 1 aura would gimp myself a lot.

Thanks again, really appreciate your guide and help in general.
"
iQiix wrote:
Thanks so much for your reply, I'm new to this kind of build so it's fun learning about it all.

What would you recommend to me as a complete aurabot newbie in terms of setup? Would I still find success using your setup without the helm enchant/corrupted jewels and just dropping an aura until I got there (i'm guessing it's expensive lol).

I do really like having purities on myself so that would be ideal, but I've no experience so I'm not sure if losing 1 aura would gimp myself a lot.

Thanks again, really appreciate your guide and help in general.

Oh thats easy: Your life matters more than any DPS from anyone.

I was only able to run Hatred at lvl 94 once I got the Helm Enchant.
Bevor that I had Vitality in the Chest Armour.

But its rather simple: Prism Guardian with Grace/Determination/Disciplin is out of the question.
You need this Auras to savely run. I usually run in bevor my Partymembers and Curse everything.
You can adopte a more passiv playstyle anytime, you could probably skip IR then and thus wouldnt need Determination. Its just not for me.
Purities in the Helmet are also none-Discusable.

So you either drop the Vitality or a Damage Aura (the decision is YOURS).

Cause in my case we role T15+,vaal it. No matter the other mods, if there is no reflect on it we run it.
And the fact that we run a triple DMG Fleet T16 with -max res. hinges on my Survival.
If my Defensive Auras arent there the other guys can just leave straight home.
There will be a crazy-ass Nemesis Rare somewhere to oneshot them and *poof* 4hours worth XP are gone.

So thats why you matter more.
As long as you life, the others can run the map. Without a DMG Aura it takes a little bit longer - maybe. Without you its just too risky.
what kind of gem setup i should use while leveling up? would be nice to know, or i have to depend from friends since level 1?
Every Page someone asks...

I dont want to write a guide about solo leveling. Just about any guide in the forum has that, its a fruitless efford.

If you dont want to a lot of Regrets, the Passiv-Tree lends itself good for Minions or Totems.
Try to get a low-level weapon from the Temple and just blast through content with a Tabula.
2x 91% Minion DMG for example.
First time playing support and just got to level 70. I'll be leveling to 85~90 during the weekend and I was wondering if I made the right gear/aura choices.

Spoiler

So it's 10 auras with dual curse thanks to Doedre's Damning since I don't have the points to get Whispers of Doom. The Enfeeble/Haste/Blasphemy in the Chest is just to get EXP, I can't use them.

728 Life/3887 ES.
82% Fire/Cold/Lightning Res.
33% Chaos Res ( 75% with Amethyst ).

I know that I need more ES but with only 3 Rares on the build ( Gloves/Belt/Ring ) I couldn't get much better with the currency I had available. I have lots of points to get while progressing through the tree but I'm not sure that's enough.

According to POB at lvl 90 with this same gear I'll have

909 Life/5277 ES
82% Fire/Cold Resistance
83% Lightning Resistance
33% Chaos ( 75% with Amethyst )

Is this enough to tackle t15/t16?
Last edited by Hiwashi on Jun 22, 2018, 11:08:51 AM
why need +1 curse ??You do not seem to use Blasphemy Support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info