Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

4 chars were 7 (65%). I cleared every Twilight until lvl 7 where I started rushing Hillock. Took me 750+ Hillocks.
Last edited by xVINCEREx on Jun 3, 2018, 3:10:41 PM
Farmed 2 swords in 14 hours. Rotated between five Scion characters. Used five characters in case I got a sword with low crit and would have to try for a third sword. I use one set up for clearing and the second (weapon swap) for bosses. I know many people have said it before but I really appreciate the work Charan put into the sword. Game feels weird now if I do not hear the sword dialog. Thanks Charan.
Mm... I've done 115 runs so far (34 to level 7, 81 since) and no sword.

I guess .. I'm inclined to agree that the drop nerf was a bit excessive. The buff to Hillock was probably sufficient. I kind of doubt they'll revisit it though.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Last edited by Unquietheart on Jun 3, 2018, 11:45:27 PM
4 chars with lvl 7 doesnt sound so harsh. What aboute ppl who almost hit lvl 9?
i was wondering if u have to farm in 1 sitting? is turning off the game n coming back to it later or another day even affect ur results or not??
"
de99ial wrote:

I got my latest OG after reaching Level 9.

"
WarMonger22 wrote:
i was wondering if u have to farm in 1 sitting? is turning off the game n coming back to it later or another day even affect ur results or not??

You do not have to farm in one sitting. You can turn off the game and come back to it later without it affecting your results. You simply have to not enter Lioneye's Watch, because then you can no longer access the original gangster Hillock.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Jun 4, 2018, 6:08:45 PM
"
WarMonger22 wrote:

Nope, farm through 3 or 4 rotation and do that for 7 to 9 hours per exile over any length of time to finally get uber Hillock and the sword. 2 of my swords came in level 9 (not all in one session):
Spoiler
PAIN!, PAIN!, PAIN!. Patch 3.2.x has us making many more 100s of beach runs. My latest effort to get Uber Hillock:

Gloom, despair, and agony on me... level 9 on The Strand Beach:

At 2% it finally happens (it's about damn time!):
Spoiler

Uber Hillock is dead... long live Uber Hillock:

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jun 4, 2018, 8:34:26 PM
"
adghar wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

I got my latest OG after reaching Level 9.

And this is harsh.

My best advice - do 5 chars. When You hit lvl 7 run ONLY for Hillock, kill him, reload on different char and do the same.

In background play some stand ups and enjoy the mindless grind.
Well ... I got distracted by the release of Weather Factory's Cultist Simulator, but I've been slowly plugging away.

And ... it's excessively tedious.

172 kills so far (138 since hitting level 7) and no sword.

No idea what the league is like yet. The drop rate was fine in 3.1 in my opinion.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
I'm honestly amazed at the patience some of you guys have. The only reason I even have any swords was just sheer curiousity of having a guaranteed 6 link in act 1.

I thought the grind before was reasonable, but not, you better really want it =p.
Yep, totally over league play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info