[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Orekei wrote:
I love this build, and wanted to know if I were to take Vaal Pact would the consecrated ground I get from consecrated path still be effective in regenerating my Life?

No. Life regeneration has no effect.
Loving this build. This is my first time making it to end game mapping and so on, and I'm having a blast. I'm able to do tier 14 maps pretty consistently, and I've done one t16. I've killed red elder but haven't gotten to shaper yet. Uber Ziri owned me (damn snakes!). I was hoping you could give me some feedback on my gear. I just pushed into 6k hp with that unuset ring, and I'm thinking that should help my survivability. I can't seem to get past level 92. T15's I'm very likely to get randomly 1 shot (usually by the Syndicate). Any advice for getting from 92->95 without grinding super low tier maps?

edit: Switched to Starkonja's and sitting on 6.3k HP now and doing much better. DPS only took around ~2k hit and movement speed is not a big deal because I leap slam everywhere anyway.
Last edited by bartonjj on Jan 31, 2019, 3:35:20 PM
Hey and thanks for the build! Im fairly new to the game (i have lvl 87 necromancer and now lvl 85 this build) my problem is with this build that I cannot keep myself alive specially against bosses which at t14 seem to 1 shot me every time. How are you gaining so much survivability? I am even using the more survival items like belly of the beast and dual auras with enfeeble and it still feels almost as squishy as my necromancer.

Currently im sitting at 5.2k HP and max resistances

If anyone could give me advice. My chieftan in PoB
https://pastebin.com/CQBBksL7
Maybe this will be a dumb question but, using vaal pact, does not affect all those points in the skill tree that give u life regen? like when ignited or the others ?

i mean should i use vaal pact or not? im starting on the leeague so i dunno what's better for a league starter , and also kind a newplayer in the game
Hello Kira, how are you ?

I'm hoping to get back on this build on standard for chill runs. Has anything changed or will change on 3.6 patch notes ?

Should I just follow the guide you already have ? Thank you
Is this 3.6 viable? Any major changes to look out for?
"
polister wrote:
Maybe this will be a dumb question but, using vaal pact, does not affect all those points in the skill tree that give u life regen? like when ignited or the others ?

i mean should i use vaal pact or not? im starting on the leeague so i dunno what's better for a league starter , and also kind a newplayer in the game

Go for Uber Lab skill tree for league starter. You can always switch to EO version at a later time. :)

"
BatuBaker wrote:
Hello Kira, how are you ?

I'm hoping to get back on this build on standard for chill runs. Has anything changed or will change on 3.6 patch notes ?

Should I just follow the guide you already have ? Thank you

Skill trees have been updated for 3.6. :)

"
vax wrote:
Is this 3.6 viable? Any major changes to look out for?

Yes. It will still be viable.

Divine Fury + Divine Judgement added into the skill tree which will provide more damage for the build. :)
Just wanted to say thank you for getting me through my first League when I didn't know what the fuck was going on.

I'm moving on now to other builds but I think a friend wants to do this build.

We good for 3.6? I know the anger buff was good. haha

Edit: I see that you already said it is. Awesome! Thanks again!
Last edited by NLe on Mar 7, 2019, 11:12:29 AM
Hello again Kira, thanks for updating the build.

Is both pastebin and Vaal + EOverload build template updated too ?

Thanks
"
BatuBaker wrote:
Hello again Kira, thanks for updating the build.

Is both pastebin and Vaal + EOverload build template updated too ?

Thanks

Yes. All updated. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info