[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

So i've been going over your build.. I mean I am currently leveling it.

Anyway, i've found something.. odd?

On the "2nd highest dmg on bronn's lithe" you run both ele focus and chance to ignite.
They dont stack, do they? ... or does the ignite from CoI overwrite the ele focus? Or do you just use CoI to get the fire dmg from it, and not the ignite?
Great build!

Last season I played the slayer version, so I decided to give the new Chieftain a go. Finished uber lab today for a season personal best. Uber lab was very easy at 76. The extra endurance charges and endurance charge buffs helped a lot. This build feels very tanky.

I had horrible RNG while leveling! I had awful gear and very little currency getting into maps. Made a couple slight tweeks to the gem set ups to push me through.

Thanks kira!
"
BatuBaker wrote:
Hello again. A question about gem setup

CWDT : Level 1
Immortal Call : Level 3
Increased Duration : As high as you can.

But if you get 4 link into helm, dont you want to leave the golem as level 3 too ? Or you go 3l4socket and self cast golem ? Do you think it worths for extra &5 dmg you get between level 1 and level 20 gem ?

Thank you.

What @Summoner said. :)

"
monoriee wrote:
i just got my Ngamahu but now i am kinda confuse what body armor to go for any reccomendation?the 50% area damage from jarcass look pretty nice and its way cheaper then belly what do you guys think?

Carcass is great option. It is possible to achieve 6000 life using Bronn. You will have higher life pool using Carcass so you can definitely go for that instead of Belly.

"
Korize wrote:
So i've been going over your build.. I mean I am currently leveling it.

Anyway, i've found something.. odd?

On the "2nd highest dmg on bronn's lithe" you run both ele focus and chance to ignite.
They dont stack, do they? ... or does the ignite from CoI overwrite the ele focus? Or do you just use CoI to get the fire dmg from it, and not the ignite?

The ignite on Chance to Ignite gem is negated by Elemental Focus but the "More fire damage" is not. That is the modifier that makes it do more damage than Faster Attack gem.

"
getsome55 wrote:
Great build!

Last season I played the slayer version, so I decided to give the new Chieftain a go. Finished uber lab today for a season personal best. Uber lab was very easy at 76. The extra endurance charges and endurance charge buffs helped a lot. This build feels very tanky.

I had horrible RNG while leveling! I had awful gear and very little currency getting into maps. Made a couple slight tweeks to the gem set ups to push me through.

Thanks kira!

Glad you are enjoying this build too. :)
Hello,

Currently I'm having a hard time doing pretty much anything. Maybe It's my resistances? I find myself to be really easy to kill.

I'm using Bronn's and have about 2,6k HP.

Any recommendations?
"
_ironslab wrote:
Hello,

Currently I'm having a hard time doing pretty much anything. Maybe It's my resistances? I find myself to be really easy to kill.

Any recommendations?

You want to have your elemental resists maxed by the start of act 6; even having them only at 70 instead of 75% means you're taking 20% more damage than the game was balanced around. IF you haven't taken it already, Diamond Skin is +15 all and is a great levelling node. 2.6k life at l69 is going to be really squishy even with maxed resists though. Forget saving for the axe for now, and get 3 or 4 1-2 chaos items with as much life and dual resists as you can to work on survivability. I got a help and gloves about 50 life and 2x30 resists (or equivalent) on armor pieces at those prices earlier today. (Steadily better gear will show up at those prices over time as the market gets flooded with additional drops).
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner wrote:
"
_ironslab wrote:
Hello,

Any recommendations?

You want to have your elemental resists maxed by the start of act 6; even having them only at 70 instead of 75% means you're taking 20% more damage than the game was balanced around. IF you haven't taken it already, Diamond Skin is +15 all and is a great levelling node. 2.6k life at l69 is going to be really squishy even with maxed resists though. Forget saving for the axe for now, and get 3 or 4 1-2 chaos items with as much life and dual resists as you can to work on survivability. I got a help and gloves about 50 life and 2x30 resists (or equivalent) on armor pieces at those prices earlier today. (Steadily better gear will show up at those prices over time as the market gets flooded with additional drops).

Wow I can see I am currently really underperforming.

I just recently found out about the chaos recipes and I'm slowly farming chaos orbs. I'll make an investment strategy to fix this.

By the way, when you want to farm rares for Chaos Recipe, where do you usually go? I'm currently doing the Torched Courts in A10 and It seems just fine.

"
_ironslab wrote:
"
Summoner wrote:
"
_ironslab wrote:
Hello,

Any recommendations?

Wow I can see I am currently really underperforming.

I just recently found out about the chaos recipes and I'm slowly farming chaos orbs. I'll make an investment strategy to fix this.

By the way, when you want to farm rares for Chaos Recipe, where do you usually go? I'm currently doing the Torched Courts in A10 and It seems just fine.

Where ever you can clear efficiently. There aren't any special areas with higher than normal jewelry drop rates; and over the long term those'll end up being your bottleneck.

PS If you're as new to the game as these questions imply when you can afford a 5/6 link chest I suspect you'd be better off with a Belly or Carcass for the increased survivability. The extra damage from Bronn's acts like a 7th link (or a little bit more) which is great for boss killing; especially for high level players (with godly gear elsewhere) who're hunting top level bosses and who know how to spot the attack signals and manually dodge the hardest hits anyway. The extra life from a belly OTOH is a huge boost to survivability if you don't always know when a big hit is coming. Carcass splits the middle, and tosses in an AOE buff that helps with clearing regular mobs out faster.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Last edited by Summoner on Mar 5, 2018, 6:25:17 AM
Nice build, tried it on standard with champion and dmg is comparable. You don't need accuracy, and could pick up avatar of fire for budget version, later Xoph's obviously. Have you considered champion?
"

Where ever you can clear efficiently. There aren't any special areas with higher than normal jewelry drop rates; and over the long term those'll end up being your bottleneck.

PS If you're as new to the game as these questions imply when you can afford a 5/6 link chest I suspect you'd be better off with a Belly or Carcass for the increased survivability. The extra damage from Bronn's acts like a 7th link (or a little bit more) which is great for boss killing; especially for high level players (with godly gear elsewhere) who're hunting top level bosses and who know how to spot the attack signals and manually dodge the hardest hits anyway. The extra life from a belly OTOH is a huge boost to survivability if you don't always know when a big hit is coming. Carcass splits the middle, and tosses in an AOE buff that helps with clearing regular mobs out faster.

Hey man thank you.

Last night some very expensive how dropped (120c) and I sold it to buy Ngamahu and Devotos.

I'll look into getting a Belly of The Beast.
Would you say it's worth picking up Iron Reflexes on the tree? It's only one point and would make my phys reduction end up being around 77% with charges

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info