[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

I am trying Consecrated Path and it's pretty nice indeed, but you wrote:

"
"

You can replace Concentrated with Elemental Proliferation for mapping.

Didn't you mean Ignite Proliferation ? Or am I missing something
"
Orion19819 wrote:
Oh I know there is definite room from improvement on my other gear. I just was not sure how to prioritize the items. I know the general rule is Axe 6s -> Bronn's 6L -> Xoph's. It's just hard to imagine working in other upgrades without further delaying the Xoph's. I definitely plan to upgrade the rings because Xoph is just a pipe dream to me at this point.

Edit: Thanks for the links. I will definitely check that out for some upgrades.

As for the multimod, it was one of the multimod rings that drop from Delve. I just regaled it and then applied master resists.

Just like what @Malbini said, you can certainly stick with Slayer and upgrade your gears.

I recommend you to get Wise Oak flask (replace basalt with that), ensure your resist is the highest overcapped is fire. Cold resist as lowest overcapped will be really good for delve.

Get anti-curse granite flask.

You can also get Taste of Hate (huge for delve).

I would recommend you to use Pyre ring. It provides huge survivability for delving. For that, you have to drop Elemental Focus and switch to Combustion. The ignite will shatter mobs when they die.

Run Enfeeble curse on hit on Tombfist. This pair is cheap in Delve.

"
popochka wrote:
I am trying Consecrated Path and it's pretty nice indeed, but you wrote:

"
"

You can replace Concentrated with Elemental Proliferation for mapping.

Didn't you mean Ignite Proliferation ? Or am I missing something

Yes. You are correct that Ignite Proliferation should be the go to.

I was running Hatred on my Chieftain and Elemental Proliferation will help to freeze and shatter mobs.

Now that I am running Enfeeble instead of Hatred, Ignite Proliferation is better.

I am now using Pyre ring for the shattering instead. Huge improvement to delve survivability.

Porcupines mobs a joke with Pyre too.
Just wondering which would be more HC viable for this build, Chieftain or Slayer?

Thanks.
"
I would recommend you to use Pyre ring. It provides huge survivability for delving. For that, you have to drop Elemental Focus and switch to Combustion. The ignite will shatter mobs when they die.

This is fantastic. I did not even notice that. I was sad all delve that I couldn't just run cold to destroy those corpse exploding things. Thanks!
Hi man,

Thank you for the build.

I'm doing it in these league, but I can't understand why The Red Dream Jewel doesn't work- it doesn't increase any elemental resistances when I've put it in the place you sad.

Can you please look at me and sad, what I'm doing wrong. Thank you )
"
astral_ikar wrote:
Hi man,

Thank you for the build.

I'm doing it in these league, but I can't understand why The Red Dream Jewel doesn't work- it doesn't increase any elemental resistances when I've put it in the place you sad.

Because it's not its purpose, read the description better, it gives you endurance charges chance on kill IF there's all or fire res nodes in radius.
Last edited by Aoki4 on Sep 20, 2018, 5:15:38 PM
@kira1414, Thank you first for this guide. Though I've had " Random characters here and there. This is my First full attempt at playing PoE, as in i plan on getting this current character to 100 ( if i can ) and finish mapping, which I've not really done before i think i got to 15 maps done on previous characters.

That being said, i am trying to follow the best i can with the guide and set ups. Must thank you, I did my First Ever Uber Labs unlock on this character ( Huge achievement for me being a complete newb lol. ) Have been lucky thus far currency wise. Had a Kaom's Heart drop so got a good sale there and had 3 Exalts drop so far. ( Been very lucky on that i think. )

But now I'm hitting a wall, I think DPS may be low, accuracy, if I'm reading right is low, if I'm reading my stats right!. But trying to find and balance, is harder, not sure on how to get " Better " gear, and what is classed as " better " since Rares can be better than Unique. Leveling to 90 has become dead slow, because I'm not getting the maps i need to drop, and there seems to be so many " Fake sellers " on PoE.Trade that it's getting boring sitting online for an hour just constantly trying to buy a map or two and getting maybe one real seller in an hour.

I really want to get this character and build moving forward, is there any advice , tips you can help with, is my Tree OK ?. I've tried to Follow the Cyclone Build with EO.

Thank you again for the Guide. My go to one, for this League. :)
Last edited by Exileddragon65 on Sep 20, 2018, 6:45:13 PM
Yesterday just killed my first guardian in the game for :D (Minotaur)
With only 1 death. I played cyclone in Incursion too, but pure phys build with Scion and tried him too, but couldn't it was very bad solo target damage there. Ngamahu much more damage to solo target.
"
Aoki4 wrote:
"
astral_ikar wrote:
Hi man,

Thank you for the build.

Because it's not its purpose, read the description better, it gives you endurance charges chance on kill IF there's all or fire res nodes in radius.

Oh, damn. Got it. I'm dumb )
Thank you.
Last edited by astral_ikar on Sep 21, 2018, 5:55:36 AM
Anyone downed uber elder with the EO build of this yet ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info