Xbox Live Freedom Rewards and POE

So it looks like Path of Exile is included in the Xbox Live freedom rewards program. If I've spent the money required on in-game micro transactions, when will I be able to download the Freedom rewards (Arcane Bundle) from Xbox Live?

Also, where do I go to download this content?
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2018, 8:41:25 AM
Go to the my missions page, if you are eligible for a reward it will be there
https://imgur.com/a/0RVwO

Note the completion shown for mine is for January, if you are talking about Feb spending you'll have to wait until the month rolls over most likely. The pack is a a normal XBL 25 digit code you redeem like any other code.
Interesting, my own My Missions page doesn't look anything like that... just a bunch of ads for rewards opportunities. The rewards page that does kind of look like that says Download Now under Path of Exile, as if I don't already have the game.
"
Lojames22 wrote:
Interesting, my own My Missions page doesn't look anything like that... just a bunch of ads for rewards opportunities. The rewards page that does kind of look like that says Download Now under Path of Exile, as if I don't already have the game.

Mine is like that, as well. /shrug

Edit: Add - There's some weird cookie issues going on. I don't think Microsoft likes Firefox running with Noscript.. Anyway, by making sure to load up the Microsoft store page, I was able to get it to at least recognize I owned the game, but it didn't see it as being installed already and the "Freedom Rewards" / "My Missions" stuff remained unchanged, still acting as if I didn't own the game.

Oh well. I'll fiddle with it, later. If I get it to work, I'll report back.
Last edited by Morkonan on Feb 26, 2018, 11:27:04 AM
I contacted Microsoft Support about the issue, and after working on it for about an hour they said they couldn't figure it out and I would have to create a post on their Rewards Support forum. Nobody has responded on the forum yet. If I get some more info I'll post here.
"
Lojames22 wrote:
I contacted Microsoft Support about the issue, and after working on it for about an hour they said they couldn't figure it out and I would have to create a post on their Rewards Support forum. Nobody has responded on the forum yet. If I get some more info I'll post here.

Nicely done! Thanks!
Ok so apparently I didn't wait the full 96 hours to get rewards...

Just got the Arcane Bundle, and I can confirm that purchasing two separate point packs (value $15) does unlock the Arcane Bundle.
"
Lojames22 wrote:
Ok so apparently I didn't wait the full 96 hours to get rewards...

Just got the Arcane Bundle, and I can confirm that purchasing two separate point packs (value $15) does unlock the Arcane Bundle.

Thanks for the update!

Still nothing, for me. Will keep checking, though.
Probably a silly question, but I can see from the rewards program there is now available a Path of Exile package = Arcane Bundle in the Vault for 1000 Gems. What does it actually include? Is it just the regular Arcane Bundle you can see on these pages here or is it a package of it´s own? Which means items contained within that specific package is only available from this exact package you get from the Vault here on Xbox pages.
Ok, so no reply in 3 days. Does this mean that actually no one knows what is included in this package?
Because I can´t find anything about it on the Xbox site or the Xbox Forum either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info