Buying 6-7 link scepter for 15-150+ ex

I'm looking to buy a scepter that has a bit of a different set of rolls than most people are looking for. So this is most likely of interest for people chaos spamming 80%+ phys as extra ele damage sceptres to look out for.

I'm looking for an opal/void sceptre(preferably) with at least 4 of the following rolls (in order of what I value most):

Socketed Gems are Supported by Level x Faster Attacks
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level x Elemental Focus
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level x Controlled Destruction
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level x Lightning Penetration
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level x Elemental Proliferation (only acceptable if it also has a good attack speed roll)
Gain (x–y)% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
Socketed Gems are supported by Level x Elemental Damage with Attacks (only acceptable if the rest of the rolls are good)

For an opal/void sceptre with faster attacks, controlled destruction, lightning pen and ele as extra chaos with two more trash rolls I am willing to pay 15-35 ex depending on the tiers of the rolls.

Value adding rolls in order of how much value they add:

Socketed Gems are Supported by Level x Increased Critical Strikes (spell crit version of the roll)
x% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level x Increased Critical Strikes (none-spell crit version of the roll)
x% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Damage Penetrates (x–y)% Elemental Resistances
x% increased Fire/cold/lightning Damage (lightning damage excluding the amount from lightning pen)
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level x Spell Cascade
Socketed Gems are supported by Level x Melee Splash
x to Strength
x% to Chaos Resistance
x to Intelligence

If the sceptre beyond the 4 must-have rolls also has 2 of the rolls from the top half of this second list (spell crit would have to be a good roll and not a part of the spell crit inc crit gem) I am willing to pay 150 ex for the sceptre or more if the rolls are top notch. For rolls of something in between you can PM me for an evaluation of the item.

IGN: Melgida
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info