Build Ideas for Beastiary League

So I'm trying to decide on a build for Beastiary League. I want one that can do at least T10 maps but is user friendly and decently cheap.
These are the ideas I have so far:

Witch Freezer Pulse or Ice Spear or Ice Nova
Templar Laserbeam
Ranger Tornado Shot
Assassin Spectral Throw
Marauder Frost Blade / Molten Strike

Any ideas are welcome and other viable builds will be looked into. Just need a little help deciding.

Thanks,
Morg
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2018, 11:57:36 PM
I did Ice Crash Jugger last league, SSF. Got to where I could sustain T12, and "do" T15. This maul helped a lot, but you could really do it with just about any equipment. If you trade, you'd have no trouble at all.

The default way is:
1) make any uber-lab farmer
2) farm for a week to get 10exa
3) build anything you wish to complete endgame bosses
4) quit
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
I'll go either claw based poison assassin, something champion or spectral shield throw chieftain.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
judikator wrote:
The default way is:
1) make any uber-lab farmer
3) build anything you wish to complete endgame bosses
4) quit

if u only get 10 ex in a week of uber lab u are doing something wrong ...

"
The_Morgawr wrote:
So I'm trying to decide on a build for Beastiary League. I want one that can do at least T10 maps but is user friendly and decently cheap.
These are the ideas I have so far:

Witch Freezer Pulse or Ice Spear or Ice Nova
Marauder Frost Blade...

Any ideas are welcome and other viable builds will be looked into. Just need a little help deciding.

Thanks,
Morg

I'm just wondering... won't anything that shatters or removes corpses in some other way prevent you from collecting the beasts, even if they're under the net at the time? Or will they just count as collected once they're on low life/ 0HP?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
judikator wrote:
The default way is:

i hate lab from the bottom of my heart. and if 10 ex is all you get from 1 week lab farming, then i´m more than happy that i hate lab.
obv. never farmed lab. can someone confirm that labfarming is a waste of time as those numbers suggest?
"
Zoricus wrote:
"
judikator wrote:
The default way is:

i hate lab from the bottom of my heart. and if 10 ex is all you get from 1 week lab farming, then i´m more than happy that i hate lab.
obv. never farmed lab. can someone confirm that labfarming is a waste of time as those numbers suggest?

you should expect 100c per hour profit if you dont hit a big enchant, once you hit those big boy enchants on a really good base, profit spikes. Assuming you have patience to keep going.
"
Aetherium wrote:
you should expect 100c per hour profit if you dont hit a big enchant

OK, but how much do you need to invest into your character to be able to run labs that fast and efficiently?

Because yes, on a 10ex budget making 100c per hour doesn't seem that hard. But you have to get there somehow first.

I am very doubtful of that figure; but at the same time I know little to nothing about lab running. I would love to be enlightened.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Feb 25, 2018, 2:44:45 PM
"
Zoricus wrote:
"
judikator wrote:
The default way is:

U get maps, sac fragments and gems which all sell really quick early league. Uniques are not bad either. Enchant is fully rng dependent but u can easy make 10 exalts even without hitting a GG enchant
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info