Pls stop feeding news like playing fetch with your customers

It only 5 days for us to play new league and pls dont tell me that at this point of time, GGG have not fully working on the changes of ascendancy, fated unique item to give us proper review. We are not kid and for me to check F5 this forum page every 2 hours to see anything news to pop up is just pathetic. This is the first time ever i felt so annoying before a new league. I know you want to keep up interest but by abuse this slowly turn against your strategy.
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2018, 5:05:46 AM
"
mightyhavan wrote:
It only 5 days for us to play new league and pls dont tell me that at this point of time, GGG have not fully working on the changes of ascendancy, fated unique item to give us proper review. We are not kid and for me to check F5 this forum page every 2 hours to see anything news to pop up is just pathetic. This is the first time ever i felt so annoying before a new league. I know you want to keep up interest but by abuse this slowly turn against your strategy.

Stop pressing F5. They've already told us that further updates on Ascendancies will come after the weekend. Let them have the weekend off.

"
first time ever i felt so annoying

Tell me about it.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Feb 25, 2018, 2:48:38 AM
oh i forgot it Sunday, oh well sorry
Typical entitled attitude. Offer them a finger, and they won't stop until they rip off your arm.

I wouldn't be surprised if by the next major patch GGG would just not release any news at all until the patch notes are out, if they are met with this kind of attitude.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Feb 25, 2018, 2:52:57 AM
"
mightyhavan wrote:

congrats.... with just a single post, u have actually defeated all of the redditors.. at least for the whole of today lol...
34pre98qua
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
Typical entitled attitude. Offer them a finger, and they won't stop until they rip off your arm.

I wouldn't be surprised if by the next major patch GGG would just not release any news at all until the patch notes are out, if they are met with this kind of attitude.
I don't blame him for being annoyed at the way they drip feed information. I forget which, but in an interview Chris mentioned that daily updates are very important for keeping the game in people's minds. So Bex was specifically instructed to post at least one bit of news every day. I suspect that mandate actually results in us getting some pieces sooner than we otherwise would, as when one Ascendancy is finalized, it can be shared immediately instead of waiting to go out in a more conveniently digestible combined news post of all ascendancies.

I don't really care either way, but I can see why he would be annoyed by it.
I do hope they make one summary post at the end with all the ascendancy classes in it, instead of having to go and find each individual post
I think they are going to release a lot of reworked subclasses in the next two days.
Trading still sucks
"
awright wrote:
I do hope they make one summary post at the end with all the ascendancy classes in it, instead of having to go and find each individual post

I just look at here, just visit it once in a while after new class announced.
http://kokoska.janeek.eu/

Got it from reddit, much easier to understand too since you have a comparison from the old.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
boyandroid wrote:
"
awright wrote:

I just look at here, just visit it once in a while after new class announced.
http://kokoska.janeek.eu/

Got it from reddit, much easier to understand too since you have a comparison from the old.

oh snap thats perfect, thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info