Mortality Experimenters Should not be able to explode Rare/Unique /boss mobs

pathetic thread.

learn to play
Heh... the same happened to me today.
I wasn't aware (although I suspected it from previous boss fights) that Infernal Blow does not blow up unique monsters. So after I killed Mistress Hyseria with IB there was a corpse ready to explode in my face instead.

It's a strange, though. For some monsters (IIRC at least Kole) they diabled corpses that could be used by experimenters.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Lacceh wrote:
pathetic thread.

learn to play

what? a pansy ass ranged build like yours?
Domine Non Es Dignus
"
Oh and in case this is true, that the Rare exploded instantly after you´ve killed it, then it´s still your fault. Your character cannot do the content.

Shots fired. You're saying everyone who played melee and died to the old volatile blood mod were at fault for doing content (THE ENTIRE GAME) without being able to handle it and nothing was wrong was with the mod itself.

Because old volatile is literally what you'll face in PJ as melee ;)
Equip Haemophilia Gloves, Play Infernal Blow, play Crit with Herald of Ice and Shatter enemies.
Just do SOMETHING. Pick one of the numerous ways to get rid of corpses or continue to get fucking rekt son. Or keep doing the exact same thing while expecting another outcome.
"
1.) Monsters in Poorjoy have 140-160% increased damage.

2.) CWDT Immortal Call does nothing since those explosions are secondary Fire damage aka. Detonate Dead.

3.) Ever heard of corpse consuming spells such as Offerings? They work with CWDT, by the way.

4.) Git gud ;)

Spoiler
If you ain't good, git gud.
Spoiler
Git gud.
Spoiler
Jk, jk.
Spoiler
Or am I? ;)

You obviously haven't chained poorjoys as melee. Why dont you do that and then talk pro player.
CWDT offering to trigger you need to get hit - If you have average dps that most players do mobs get 1 shot before cwdt triggers.

There is something seriously messed up when it comes to unique/rare monsters mobs in poor not even talking about the boss, especially with abyss mobs spawning in the map.
The actual mob in the map do not have more than 12k health and 4-6% or 1200 fire damage from detonate dead is easily mitigated.

Its the scaling for rare/unique mobs that is broken because its diping in so many increased modifiers.
Domine Non Es Dignus
Please answer me this, if your character gets rekt by the content, why don´t you pick one of the multiple accessible ways of getting rid of corpses ? I really don´t understand it.
Please let´s try to turn this thing into something productive. Link your character that you want to chain PJ´s with, and let´s try to figure out how to fit a corpse destruction mechanic in your build.
Everything else is just gonna be name-calling and childishness for the sake of "who´s right".
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Feb 25, 2018, 3:48:01 AM
"
Equip Haemophilia Gloves, Play Infernal Blow, play Crit with Herald of Ice and Shatter enemies.
Just do SOMETHING. Pick one of the numerous ways to get rid of corpses or continue to get fucking rekt son. Or keep doing the exact same thing while expecting another outcome.

bleed does not destroy corpses . Bascially any pure phys/brutality running build is rekt in poor joys.

why cripple complete builds from the map when a simple solution of having an animation for exploding corpses under your feet alteast for rare / unique monsters would just solve the purpose of alerting people on it to move.

But yes , i am changing my build from 100% bleed crit pure phys cleave to elemental non bleed damage get in herald of ice and turn elemental.
Domine Non Es Dignus
What about Bubonic Trail then ? They explode every corpse you walk on.

OK what else is there to do, you could take a Ruby Flask with you, since Corpse Explosions are Fire Dmg. You could turn on a Purity of Fire.

YOu could um let´s see, use CWDT DD or cast on melee kill and DD. I know that´s 2 links but hey,
you are insisting of doing the content, so let us try to figure out a way.

And the reason why I don´t think this mechanic should get removed, is because hurt players who are emotional over the loss of their character, shouldn´t be allowed to make short-sighted decisions affecting the entire game. Especially when they haven´t even tried out all the ways to avoid the mechanic that keeps rekking them.

Use your dead character on Standard , rip over some Poorjoys, and practice the content.
And if you tried everything and you still die, your character is locked out of this type of content.
Such as MANY characters are locked out of MANY content. You´ll have to play something else or accept
that your build isn´t capable of doing this 1 thing.
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Feb 25, 2018, 3:55:09 AM
"
Please answer me this, if your character gets rekt by the content, why don´t you pick one of the multiple accessible ways of getting rid of corpses ? I really don´t understand it.
Please let´s try to turn this thing into something productive. Link your character that you want to chain PJ´s with, and let´s try to figure out how to fit a corpse destruction mechanic in your build.
Everything else is just gonna be name-calling and childishness for the sake of "who´s right".

I am changing it, giving up my build turning it into something else just so i can run a map.

can we have multiple offerings in 1 cwdt?
i understand after looking into corpse destruction there is also devouring totem.

Also going shatter with herald of ice and hatred.

Domine Non Es Dignus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info