It was the First of the Skies who singed his feathers.

pretty sure summoners just had a massive orgasm.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
C o m m a n d o m a n c e r
"
Katastruff wrote:
"
Rutheless wrote:
Is there any info on what avians might does?

Makes you lay eggs.

Or it makes you chicken out of boss fights and you fly away in terror.  :)

But come on GGG. Showing us gear that can grant Aspect of The Cat or Aspect of The Avian and that we'll get 2 buffs that alternate every 4 seconds is nice but then tell us what the hell these aspects actually do. And Crab Barrier sounds painful. Oh look everyone, I got crabs!

Edit: What next, my pet will get Aspect of The Fleas? Hmm... my pet will run around and a swarm of a million fleas will kill the wolf. Death by a million bites.  :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Feb 24, 2018, 6:12:42 PM
What's next you ask?

Aspect of the Homer: When you release the dogs they alternate every 4 seconds between humping the leg of your enemy and barking at them which shoots bees from their mouth.
My guess would be "Aspect of the wolf"...
Then again, we kinda got *that* guy covered already when it comes to uniques.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
a chance to do double damage .... if that chance is low this is another vendor unique. single abyssal socket and jewel will out dps these
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
I have a question.

When you activate the Avian or Cat aspect, do you always get the first buff for four seconds immediately after you activate the aspect? Or are the buffs on some sort of "background timer" that keeps ticking whether you have the aspect active or not, and it gives you whichever buff is "due" at the time of activation?

In other words, is it possible to keep the aspect inactive, and if I decide that I want the dodge chance / crit / double damage right now, turn the aspect on and get the buff for the next four seconds deterministically, like a flask effect?

There is no "right now!". You will have a cast time, probably 1s.
"
AssasinCreed wrote:

How much mana these new "aspects skills reserve" and why you can have just 1 aspect skill at the time.

Think Bex said something that Aspects work like Heralds, so assume 20 ~ 40 % mañana reserved or so!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
FCK42 wrote:
My guess would be "Aspect of the wolf"...
Then again, we kinda got *that* guy covered already when it comes to uniques.

Would love if the song "Hungry like the Wolf" by Duranx2 (or the song "The Big Bad Wolf") would play when activating it! :D
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Wow! These set items look interesting!
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info