It was the First of the Skies who singed his feathers.

Last bumped on Feb 25, 2018, 7:31:43 AM
A unique with halfway decent stats? What sorcery is this?

Also is the %chance to deal double damage finalized yet? Would be nice to know that %.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Feb 24, 2018, 5:48:47 PM
Okay, but what do Crab Barriers do?
Is there any info on what avians might does?
I have a question.

When you activate the Avian or Cat aspect, do you always get the first buff for four seconds immediately after you activate the aspect? Or are the buffs on some sort of "background timer" that keeps ticking whether you have the aspect active or not, and it gives you whichever buff is "due" at the time of activation?

In other words, is it possible to keep the aspect inactive, and if I decide that I want the dodge chance / crit / double damage right now, turn the aspect on and get the buff for the next four seconds deterministically, like a flask effect?
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Feb 24, 2018, 5:49:55 PM
Nice unique item!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
"
Rutheless wrote:
Is there any info on what avians might does?

Makes you lay eggs.
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.

How much mana these new "aspects skills reserve" and why you can have just 1 aspect skill at the time.

In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Feb 24, 2018, 6:12:15 PM
Starforge shock berserkers just died and went to bird heaven.

How does this stack with heavy blow's threshold jewel?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 24, 2018, 5:56:45 PM
Like other aspect based unique items, this one does not gives you any auras unless you craft them on other pieces of gear. The deff stats are worrying weak.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Feb 25, 2018, 12:01:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info