(Newbie) Few questions

Well I've seen some people talk about the current league ending, so I have a few questions about that:

1. What will happen with my current character and will it still be useful?

2. What even is a league

3. I have no idea what to ask now, can someone please give me some info? I've googled it, but yeah didnt make me wiser.

tyy
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2018, 5:23:38 PM
1. It will go to standard sc or hc depending on what you play. SSF will go to standard SSF. All items acquired throughout the league will migrate over, including remove-only tabs that you can choose to sort through.
2. A league is a period of new content being introduced to the game from anywhere to a few months or more. This last league was called abyss, and it provided up with abyssal depths, new belts that you can socket jewels into, and various other things. Most leagues have a “gimmick”: for bestiary league, it is capturing and sacrificing beasts to craft better weapons and gear for your character.
3. Not sure what this is referring to specifically. Do you want to know more about the game or the league? You can read about the beastiary league in the announcements page.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Last edited by darciaz on Feb 24, 2018, 4:49:03 PM
I dont get the difference between the "normal" style and league style.. haha, kinda wish to know more about that
"
thijmen30303 wrote:
I dont get the difference between the "normal" style and league style.. haha, kinda wish to know more about that

Well leagues is what most people play, especially the start of one. Everyone starts off on the same playing field with huge patch notes to change the game. League style also has a new big theme, in the upcoming one it is the beast aka pokemon league (you can find out more at the home page or w.e). league start is a great time to get into poe
"
darciaz wrote:
1. It will go to standard sc or hc depending on what you play. SSF will go to standard SSF. All items acquired throughout the league will migrate over, including remove-only tabs that you can choose to sort through.
2. A league is a period of new content being introduced to the game from anywhere to a few months or more. This last league was called abyss, and it provided up with abyssal depths, new belts that you can socket jewels into, and various other things. Most leagues have a “gimmick”: for bestiary league, it is capturing and sacrificing beasts to craft better weapons and gear for your character.
3. Not sure what this is referring to specifically. Do you want to know more about the game or the league? You can read about the beastiary league in the announcements page.

Whats the point of the "normal" playstyle then?
Search on Path of Exile Wiki , little boy
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/League
Path of 0 FPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info