[3.3] Death Star - Barrage / KB Miner

hey thx for the answers!
do u think the instant detonate mines is not needed? i dont see volatile mines in ur tree and most miners take that
"
sivertry wrote:
do u think the instant detonate mines is not needed? i dont see volatile mines in ur tree and most miners take that

I did the same initially, but respecced once I realized that detonate totem essentially does a better job of the same thing.
Added a mapping demonstration to give a sense of how it handles with a quicksilver.
"
kechari wrote:
"
Narnis wrote:
How bad/good would be this build with deadeye instead of pathfinder?

I've not tried it myself, but:

Deadeye strikes me as an effective budget solution, as it solves for accuracy without Lycosidae and grants you an extra projectile prior to Dying Sun. Take Endless Munitions, Fast and Deadly, and Powerful Precision (drop Pierce on KB). The obvious downside here is flask uptime / effectiveness and having to solve for ailments.

"
En3ka wrote:
another "cheap" build :(

Deadeye with a Tabula and a Piscator's. It's easy enough to concoct a budget version of the build once you understand how it works in the abstract.

If there's enough interest in a budget / starter guide, I'll add it.

And what if I have lycosidea? In that case Rupture wouldn't be better than Fast and Deadly?
"
And what if I have lycosidea? In that case Rupture wouldn't be better than Fast and Deadly?

I would think so, yes. At the point where you have access to a Lycosidae, though, making the leap to Pathfinder isn't such a stretch.
(Sorry about the questions by the way)
What would be the priority order when getting items? Flasks? The shield? Or the body armor?
No trouble at all. For priority, I would say a 6L (doesn't have to be Shroud to begin with), Lycosidae, and finally Dying Sun.

And, of course, getting that +1 mine shaped helm is super important for getting the build running smoothly.
Do you think this build could be converted into an effective Lab farmer? Should I focus on movement speed in that case? I'm not quite sure how much DPS I could remove in favor of Movement Speed to still oneshot Izaro (never used mines).
"
Do you think this build could be converted into an effective Lab farmer?

Alchemist's Quicksilver works out to something like 160% move speed—not stupid fast, but plenty quick. You can also game Shroud's invulnerability effect to be immune to Izaro's phys damage for the short period he's operational.

DPS-wise, you could drop a lot of damage and still be pushing instant phases.
Is this build capable of uber elder?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info