when is the next ascendancy reveal

come on, 6 days left, patch notes wednesday, yet plenty of ascendancies to go still...

SHOW ME SOMETHING
NECROMANCER NERFED INTO THE GROUND

Last bumped on Feb 25, 2018, 2:45:41 AM
Bet we'll see one tomorrow... Monday NZ time. Getting pretty close to the launch.
GGG is not going to nerf necro very hard if at all considering its 20% of their playerbase.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
yeah getting mad -.-

~stabs someone
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I havent missed the gladiator one have I ?
"
Lacceh wrote:
come on, 6 days left, patch notes wednesday, yet plenty of ascendancies to go still...

SHOW ME SOMETHING
NECROMANCER NERFED INTO THE GROUND

lel judging from how hard they BUFF every, yet revealed ascendancy, doubt they will nerf any :)
yea nerfs for every1
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
I'm curious what the new ascendancies of Slayer or Inq will look like.
Maybe Inq will lose its 100% res penetration on crit and Slayer his over leech.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
It shouldnt reach a point though where 3 days before the launch half of your ascendancy classes still arent revealed, and its quickly getting there.

And whats more worrysome is that they have stated they arent released yet b/c they still arent finished/finalized, so they are basically your biological dad shopping for your christmas present at a get go gas station at 3am on christmas day, enjoy the mug warmers.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
It shouldnt reach a point though where 3 days before the launch half of your ascendancy classes still arent revealed, and its quickly getting there.

And whats more worrysome is that they have stated they arent released yet b/c they still arent finished/finalized, so they are basically your biological dad shopping for your christmas present at a get go gas station at 3am on christmas day, enjoy the mug warmers.

Honestly it seems like their gauging the community's reaction on the classes revealed so far and deciding changes based on that.

3.0 and 3.1 shit on so many builds and players that I think GGG wants(their wallets) to take it easy this league.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 24, 2018, 6:03:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info