The First of the Dark was the first explorer.

My new build

Will this web effect be a heavy visual like in arachnids nest which makes my gpu go into meltdown?

For some reason when i enter that boss-room and the fire/webs go it makes my fps dip to like 6. so i hope this unique doesn't proq a similar fps effect every where i go.

Looks pretty nice, hope i can use it.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I already see the next Armour pack mtx. Black Widowsilk Armour Pack.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
support unique at best, 1c :(

at least the new jewel will be useful so far
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Does it lower enemy chaos resistance too?
hinders enemy.. Whats radius of it? It might replace wither totem in some cases.
Debuff set items... hmmm
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
HoockBr wrote:
Does it lower enemy chaos resistance too?

Pretty sure it should, there are some instances of all resist currently (+1 max resistances for example applies to chaos)

so if it stacks 3 times I think this is pretty rocking for ES ED, if it lowers boss damage by 30% and resists by 30% its probably worth a chest slot anyway.
Ah, so there is a spider set. Interesting...

Excerpt from Bex's Halloween post:

'If you take fire damage while wearing the Rat Cage unique, it has a chance to make a squeaking rat noise. This was originally a dormant mod that was added back during Torment League but it wasn't until sometime during the Legacy League that the mod was activated. Even versions that existed during Torment will now occasionally squeak.
There's another item that currently exists with a dormant mod. The Arakaali's Fang dagger has a mod that grants "increased damage while you're a spider".'

I wonder: is this mod about to awaken, and is Aspect of the Spider going to count toward activating it?
"
gkathellar wrote:
I'm having a hard time envisioning a CI build that won't use this.
low life rf occultist, albeit im not sure this can compete with shaped chest with 500 es and es regen and es on kill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info