What I just had in map...

Get a loot filter.

Get the trade macro script to show estimated values of items.

ID -> Show Est. Value -> Drop/Keep. You will learn what to look for this way.

Unless I'm fresh on a League I will not pickup any random drops, uniques included. Exception of a certain ilvl, jewels, rings, amulets and elder/shaped/season items.

For Standard I wouldn't keep anything that shows up as less then 25 chaos in value. Trading there seems dead AF, so you won't be able to sell anything mediocre it seems. Items don't even have to be mediocre to have a displayed value of 25 there so I don't know.
"
Kastmar wrote:
I did just regular rare red map. I found breach there also Zana. Ok I did zana map there was also breach there + couple rare strongboxes and I suppose to kill 4 exiles. I got flooded with rare items, currency etc. 6 portals are way to low to bring everything out and I'm not quantity character.

It must have taken you ages and ages to get to red maps if you think you have to bring everything back that drops.
"
KrigsHerre wrote:
Get a loot filter.

Get the trade macro script to show estimated values of items.

ID -> Show Est. Value -> Drop/Keep. You will learn what to look for this way.

Unless I'm fresh on a League I will not pickup any random drops, uniques included. Exception of a certain ilvl, jewels, rings, amulets and elder/shaped/season items.

For Standard I wouldn't keep anything that shows up as less then 25 chaos in value. Trading there seems dead AF, so you won't be able to sell anything mediocre it seems. Items don't even have to be mediocre to have a displayed value of 25 there so I don't know.

This is only possible if you're not playing SSF, though.
In SSF you'll want to bring home as much loot as possible for the chaos and regal recipe, uniques for the 5 for 1 prophecy and so on.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Go SSF. You will pick only that has chance to be used.
in ops defence he probably had 6 inventories of 6 socket items, if you get multiple breaches this scenario is highly likely and it happens alot on sextanted maps, when u run out of space for 6 socket crap
"
satanttin wrote:
you're not supposed to bring everything that drops out...

That's right. Chris and company had the bright idea to flood us with rare booty but then be thinking like it's oh so cool to be oh so cruel with only 6 trips total back to town. Players were complaining about lack of loot. Now we're good in the quantity dept. but GGG doesn't want PoE to become "Two Mules for Exile Sarah". So don't ever expect or ask GGG to change this so you can mule all the drops back to town. Never gonna happen (same as AH). Also same reason to never expect or ask for a larger inventory (1 more row would be wonderful). It's never gonna happen... sigh! Oh just shut up and fix the wiki Arrow...
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Feb 25, 2018, 6:01:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info