What I just had in map...

I did just regular rare red map. I found breach there also Zana. Ok I did zana map there was also breach there + couple rare strongboxes and I suppose to kill 4 exiles. I got flooded with rare items, currency etc. 6 portals are way to low to bring everything out and I'm not quantity character.
Last edited by Kastmar on Feb 24, 2018, 1:49:17 PM
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2018, 5:57:13 AM
you're not supposed to bring everything that drops out...
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Got a map with three cracks, a breach and Zana. Got in the Zana map a breach, four cracks and depths. Good luck hauling everything out from that. Got to pick and choose.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Just pick up popular high lvl bases or things that might be good for your character. Ignore the steel circlets and buckskin tunics.

If theres to many good loots, ID and throw out crap rolls.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Feb 24, 2018, 1:57:37 PM
"
Mythabril wrote:
Got a map with three cracks, a breach and Zana. Got in the Zana map a breach, four cracks and depths. Good luck hauling everything out from that. Got to pick and choose.
That's what I'm afraid of too. I'm in standards so when this happens with abyss...
get an itemfilter
Too much loot... not enough loot... No wonder GGG pretty much ignores us.
From a noob's PoV:

ID as much as you can of items of interest.

Look for items you really need. Everything you don't need is either vendor-food or, maybe, considered as saleable. Just know that if you don't need it, there may be a lot of players that don't need it, too. :)

Don't bother with stuff that will just be vendor-cracked unless you really need the currency. (Chromatics, for instance.)

On your next trip back, check your stash for items you might need for Orb vendor-recipes and keep that in mind when you return. Also, grab a few more Wisdom scrolls so you don't run out.

When parsing things down for vendor crack, give preference to one-slot jewelry and know your affix conversions so you can get the best currency return on your investment of inventory space.

Don't worry about having to leave something behind that "might sell." There's far too many "might sell" items that drop regularly to worry about a handful that drop in one sitting. There are "might sell" items in every map.

A blue ring with two perfect rolls on it may be more valuable to you in the long-run if you're a "Crafter" than a Rare with some crappy rolls on it. So, if you have to decide between the two and don't need the Rare for a vendor recipe (Orbs or currency), grab the blue if you're feeling daring.

Use an item filter that keeps you from getting distracted by a lot of "maybe" junk. (I play on Xbox, so can't tweak my item filters. :( )

Lastly - Yeah, a lot of nested maps in an instance can be distracting and a bit tense, but it's better than not having a lot of opportunities for drops. But, even better, are map drops that serve the same purpose. Just think of each new instance as just another map run, just one that requires you to be a bit more discriminating and careful.
"
Kastmar wrote:
I did just regular rare red map. I found breach there also Zana. Ok I did zana map there was also breach there + couple rare strongboxes and I suppose to kill 4 exiles. I got flooded with rare items, currency etc. 6 portals are way to low to bring everything out and I'm not quantity character.

I had a Zana "don't die or leave" daily today, 3 abysses, one of them a depth with a Lich and it was a Graveyard so it had 3 bosses... decisions!
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
stop looting every single trash you are suppose not to loot 99,99% of the items are dropping in this game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info