Anything better than MF TS Legacy Ripper atm for Currency Farm?

I play standard. I like to farm currency on shaped vault maps. Sadly, I am getting bored as I am getting close to GG gear in all my slots.

I was hoping someone could recommend another build that comes close to the MF/Clear speed that TS Legacy Ripper offers. Is there anything?

Budget not really an issue (nothing 500ex+). Just looking for something to keep me entertained and to allow me to spend currency on for upgrades.
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2018, 4:41:50 PM
Kinetic blast has slightly faster clear than arrow skills but you lose the IIQ from WR. Most of your IIQ should come elsewhere and going from 175 IIQ to 150 IIQ should not be a huge loss in wealth gain.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
if budget is not an issue, you may want to look into getting mirrored legacy iiq gear for helm/rings/amu.
a 20% iiq amulet tends to be close to or better than a perf bisco's depending on the ratio of white mobs in a map, also you can get legacy crit multi or other useful stats.
Item Quantity Gem!

On Windripper its hard to use it, as ur DPS is not rly awesome in just 5Link + Quant Gem.
With Wander u can use KB in 6L with Quant Gem and put Barrage in Harbinger Head.

I found KB Wanderer a little squishier than I would have liked. I agree its pretty close on MF/clear speed. Sadly, its virtually the same play style.

Sounds like no other builds are close?
"
AtlasNewStart wrote:
I found KB Wanderer a little squishier than I would have liked. I agree its pretty close on MF/clear speed. Sadly, its virtually the same play style.

Sounds like no other builds are close?

Lol no, in the end youre going to be shooting projects while wearing IIQ. outside of doing something like melee there is not really that much variation in poe builds.

Diversity is the sacrifice made for optimalness.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 24, 2018, 5:05:05 PM
I would have no problem playing a melee build as long as it did what I am looking for.
Gave reave a try. Not bad but dps/survive suffer when you go full MF.

Please keep the suggestions coming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info