Short questions from returning player

I was gone for a while (new baby!) and so missed a couple of seasons, and can't seem to find information about
- elder and shaper items
- what elements of past leagues will be carried over (abyss jewels?)

I'm particularly interested in learning more about the former, since they seem to be a core gameplay element now.
How do you obtain elder or shaper affixed? The wiki has only one really oddly written article about the elder and is otherwise silent on that topic
Thanks much!
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2018, 5:39:53 PM
Elder and Shaper items can drop in maps with Elder or Shaper influence.
Abyss will be carried over, but only the jewels, not the belts. There is a development manifesto you can read in the news section about it.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
Abyss belts will be available without shaper/elder mods (these mods (on the abyss belts) will become legacy).
Last edited by Rakiii on Feb 24, 2018, 8:30:46 AM
Hey thanks. So those mods drop basically anywhere there's influence independent of level? Is there anywhere I can find a list of those mods?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
onomastikon wrote:
Hey thanks. So those mods drop basically anywhere there's influence independent of level? Is there anywhere I can find a list of those mods?

Any monsters or chests in a Shaper or Elder influenced map can drop Shaper or Elder items.

The list of all Shaper/Elder affixes can be found for example at poeaffix.net.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info