PoB

What PoB DPS do you think is minimum to be comfortable in red maps?

Rei
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2018, 4:19:12 PM
"
What PoB DPS do you think is minimum to be comfortable in red maps?

Rei

"Comfortable" is very dependent on defenses too. And subjective. I always aim for at least 100k PoB DPS on my farmers. But that may be overkill, I don't know.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I find 100k hard to hit sometimes, and then I see people posting 500k to 2 million dps and I am just befuddled how that is possible.

"
I find 100k hard to hit sometimes, and then I see people posting 500k to 2 million dps and I am just befuddled how that is possible.

Figures like that are often at the maximum possible burst damage, all pots, shock, vaal haste, curses etc etc...

Its also dependent on the mechanic of the attack, for example molten strike, you have the initial dps of the standard melee hit, which may be say 150k for example, then you have the individual damage for each projectile, which may be 100k in pob, but that doesnt count the amount of projectiles you have, it just shows the damage for one projectile, it doesnt show the total damage for say 12 projectiles, you have to multiply it manually. this also goes for attacks like frostblades

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info