Help me move Shaper's influence into this map

Hello, since these are 3 last days of the league, I'd like to try some chance at getting shaped stygian belt of appropriate ilvl (82 ideally, 75+ilvl less ideally). Map I blacked out slightly is a t13 shrine, I'd love to get shaper here, so I can ignore most mobs and just do abysses in this map. I could also shape some t8, but I'm not sure how do I move shaper's influence into specific spot. This t13 WAS shaped influence, but due to doing Collonade, influence weirdly disappeared.

Any hints?
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2018, 3:26:59 PM
Spawn elder with guardians near it and should be able to alternate shaper/elder on it. can't have perma shaper on a map
"
Nubatack wrote:
Spawn elder with guardians near it and should be able to alternate shaper/elder on it. can't have perma shaper on a map

As a JUGG, I can just run among the mobs and only do abysses. I only really need influence to appear, and I can keep it forever. It would be cooler if it jumped between shaper/elder with each completion, but I don't know how to achieve that.
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
only if you read what i wrote :/ Won't get a belt anyways, just keep playing that other awesome game :D
"
Nubatack wrote:
only if you read what i wrote :/ Won't get a belt anyways, just keep playing that other awesome game :D

Great idea amigo! Better to play the game than the PathOfForums isn't it? :p
You can find Elder/Shaper manipulation info here: What I know on how to manage elder & shaper presence

The odds of you dropping such a belt at this point are very low though.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
"
Nubatack wrote:

As a JUGG, I can just run among the mobs and only do abysses. I only really need influence to appear, and I can keep it forever. It would be cooler if it jumped between shaper/elder with each completion, but I don't know how to achieve that.

Not sure if the comprehensive guide Zrevnur linked covers this, but I heard that influence steps occur if you have cleared a majority (60%+?) of a Map. So if you truly want to "keep it forever" you would have to play very inefficiently (only clear ~25% of a Map, then leave the rest of it to waste).
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info