[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

"
Vexsanity wrote:
I must not understand how Scion works, but both skill trees you linked aren't connected to the scion area?

I am also a newbie to the scion class, and would love for someone to explain how the skill tree works while leveling up aswell :-)
"
Sorover wrote:
"
Vexsanity wrote:
I must not understand how Scion works, but both skill trees you linked aren't connected to the scion area?

I am also a newbie to the scion class, and would love for someone to explain how the skill tree works while leveling up aswell :-)

as a scion, you are able to put points in the starting area of a certain class, using ascendency points

http://prntscr.com/ilub49
Last edited by Nikkaj on Mar 2, 2018, 8:00:00 AM
im torn between this build and GC miner as league starters. i didnt play scion in ages (since ele buzzsaw with CoE, auxium, shavs etc). the ascendency shakeup + a potentialy broken ST-like skill + OP abyss/elder/shaper gear really is able to connect to the good ol' pre-nerf days. on the other hand, GC miner is capable to melt the endgame in the early days pretty fast 100% ensured. also transitions well into a hall of grandmasters farmer as arcminer in the middle of the league with little gear and regrets investment to get some currency rolling.
i got bored in the last 2 leagues pretty fast and went back to standard, i'm not sure catching pokémons is going to change that, but we will see. no zana breaches and sextant nerf realy hurt my feelings, but maybe the joy of playing this build (or miner) will be enough to keep me going, anyway, great build as always, thank you for your contribution to this community :)
"
Sorover wrote:
"
Vexsanity wrote:

While leveling you probably just connect the tree from your scion starting area. After you managed to do uber lab and can use the starting location from the Ranger you refund the (now) unnessecary/undesired passive points (of course only if you have connected your tree to the ranger starting area.
Hey ! nice job i will make slayer/raider
What you think about lioneye vision armure you gain pierce gem reply me with your idea of this armor.
because with 6l + pierce +culling strike slayer you gain 8 link
Can someone link to a Scion leveling guide that would be generic or relevant enough to use for this build until the OP gets finalized?

EDIT: maybe this one by say_ten? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/847200
Last edited by tainium on Mar 2, 2018, 11:28:58 AM
Anybody tried to out what PoB says for both versions without some overcrafted stuff?
I have a question. Can we block with the shield as we throw it at people?

If so, should we take any inc block nodes in the tree?

Great build, in queue now can't wait to try it. Thanks!
Last edited by gotommyg on Mar 2, 2018, 1:20:08 PM
Guys why not Thrickster??? Tell me =)
"
tainium wrote:
Can someone link to a Scion leveling guide that would be generic or relevant enough to use for this build until the OP gets finalized?

EDIT: maybe this one by say_ten? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/847200

I figure my tree will look something like this by the time i hit the first lab around level 30+. Depends if i score any jewels or if i have any mana issues.

I plan on hammering away with Sunder for awhile and will keep trying the SST until i feel that is the better way to... Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info