Bestiary Unique Items introduce Aspect Skills - Check out Farrul's Fur.

Looking at the crab set revealed in the league announcement it seems that these uniques are gonna need one or two combined to be worthwhile. Since this doesn't seem to grant aspect of the cat, without an item that does you'll have some hp and armor/evasion and nothing else.
So while it does seem OP if you have the cat aspect we don't really know the price of getting the cat aspect, and my guess is that's gonna offset the power level of this thing.
"
__Z__ wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
The text on this imsage was cut down in a way that has unintentionally caused some confusion. For clarity, Aspect of the Cat is the skill. It grants two buffs, Cat's Stealth, and a second buff we have not given details of yet.
Cat's Stealth has a duration of 4 seconds (the other buff has a longer duration), and grants the three stats listed here: increased critical strike chance, reduced enemy visiblity, and chance to avoid damage from hits.
The details of the other buff granted by Aspect of the Cat have not been announced yet, and may be part of a future reveal.

Lycanthropia ? Did we'll really gain "the aspect of the cat" ? werecat, werecrab ? Is it druid's time ?
Beastiary league is indeed the good league to introduce Were-form... If it's that there'll be hype... I bet....

Hue ?
"
More power-related bribery to play in the capture-and-torture-the-animals league.

Sickening.

I refuse to believe that these post about the upcoming league is fom Charan himself. I think that Un4seenMaji is holding him captive and is posting from his account.
FERAL DRUID BUILD LET'S GOOO!!!
Last edited by Kostax on Feb 24, 2018, 1:58:02 PM
"
Kostax wrote:
FERAL DRUID BUILD LET'S GOOO!!!

aspect of the tree: each hit has a 20% chance to heal nearby allies by xyz

aspect of the bear: blabla

aspect of the moonkin: blabla
Aspect of the Ursa: Movement skills deal 100% increased damage against enemies that are on 100% life.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Aspect of the Murloc: Ability to fish from pools of water.
OH WHAT DOES IT MEAN THIS COULD BRAKE THE METAAA!!!
Last edited by Kostax on Feb 25, 2018, 2:52:16 AM
When will you do a list of the unique items realeased for the bestiary league ?
There is something I don't get about the aspect skills. The crustacean body armor specifically says that it grants the skill, but not the armor related to the Aspect of the Cat nor the one related to the Aspect of the Spider... are they implicitly inherent to the armor, or do you have to wear another piece of gear that grants the skill? If so I couldn't find them on the wiki...
Cool item but I am confused, and forgive me.

But how do we get the Cat's Stealth? Does this Armor grant it, like how the Saqawal's boots do, for the Avian skill? Because the Saqawal's say "Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Avian Skill"

But I don't see that on this item, or am I missing something? :P

e: Oh okay, so we need to get it from the helm
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Farrul%27s_Bite

So it's like a set item then? I understand now
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Mar 11, 2018, 8:46:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info