Hieros Arcane Surge

What skill level will it be? Will it scale at all?

Thanks!
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2018, 2:32:14 AM
1 no yw
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Watch the video again. In the expanded description (the one below it in parentheses) it tells you what arcane surge from the passive grants.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Feb 23, 2018, 5:15:13 PM
The skill node in the announcement video says:

"
Arcane Surge grants 10% more Spell Damage, 10% increased Cast Speed, and 0.5% of maximum Mana Regenerated per second, for 4 seconds

This is indeed equivalent to a level 1 Arcane Surge support. I don't know how the interaction will work if you have a higher level Arcane Surge actually linked to your skill.

Thanks all

I wonder if selfcasting a higher rank would be worth it. Hard to say. Its already hard to get a high rank to proc due to mana.
I don't think trying to use a higher rank of Arcane surge would be worth the effort for a Heirophant that goes down the surge path - Arcane Surge is pretty frontloaded in terms of effect. A lv1 gem has more then half of the effect of a lv20 gem. And as you said, once you go past gem lv6 or so, the mana activation requirement starts to go nutty to where you can't just keep it up with an offcast, and with so much of the effect being free, it's pretty hard to justify using a gem link on your primary cast for such reduced net gains.
Last edited by GoldDragon32 on Feb 24, 2018, 2:34:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info