.:Standard SC crafting help/service is Online:.

Welcome,

All my masters are level 8, Leo level 0.

Any one affix craft is free of charge, but a small tip for my time is always appreciated.

Here is a nice website for you to help you figure out what master mods each item can have crafted on them:

http://poeaffix.net

This site is a little bit strange to use on a phone or a tab. You basically have to hold your finger down on each item on the top of the site, then release your finger and click normally once something gets highlighted. To expand each affix under you just click normally. Zooming does help a little.

Meta crafting help cost 1Ex to get started. This includes streaming on Mixer. That way you can see live what is going on, and make sure that all the currency that you trade me is getting used for what ever craft that you want. Mixer records and saves VODs for 14 days as well, so no scamming is possible.

Some coaching and questioning about crafting is of course included in any meta crafting session. I have made a few mirror worthy items previously on PC, and I will share everything that I know about crafting those items with you. If you are lucky and we are able to craft a mirror worthy item, I hope to get payed a little bit extra. A 5% fee on top of what you think your item is worth is normal to pay in a circumstance like this. But by all means, I won’t get mad if you don’t pay me a dime extra. I will just get a little bit disappointed, and I might be a little hesitant to help you again. ;)

Contact me at GT: ech0st0rm (spelled with zeroes 00) at any time, and add me to your friends list if you want to as well.

PS: To be 100% clear of what is being offered. Any one affix craft like a simple 64 life craft on a ring, or a 5% movement speed craft on a belt etc... is free of charge. This does not require you to have a microphone. But if you want my help meta crafting on stream that requires a microphone and a 1Ex fee up front.

Don’t be hesitant to ask me any question that I might have forgot to explain in this post.

I am looking forward to hearing from you exile.

Update 06.03.2018

I made a pretty nice stygian vise hybrid belt:

Perfect T2 ES.
Perfect T3 Life.
Perfect T1 Fire.
Perfect T1 Light.
Perfect T2 Chaos.

Update 12.03.2018

I made another nice belt.

Perfect T2 ES.
Perfect T2 ES%.
Perfect T1 Mana Recovery Rate.