Enough mice can kill a wolf.

"Enough mice can kill a wolf". Willard knows that.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
suszterpatt wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

In the scion slot it gives you:

12.5% life
9% all resist
6.5% attack speed
13% aoe
17% melee damage
15% crit multi
0.35% life regen

without touching any notable you would take.

Except for Hired Killer, True Strike, Sentinel and Path of the Warrior, which combined give:

6% Life
10% all resist
12% phys damage
45% crit chance
12% crit multi

So your net gain is 6% life, 6% attack speed and some miniscule other stuff. Still worse than a regular rare jewel, let alone an abyss jewel.

nah ur looking at it wrong, youd just use 1 and you would use it in the life regen slot on her upper left branch. It wont touch hired killer, true strike or sentinel. Path of the warrior is shit anyway no one takes that.

"
Draegnarrr wrote:

It only gets you those things if your actually pathing out through that area, like you get 9% all res unless you were just pathing out of the bottom in which case you get -1%, on my PoB both nodes close enough to the health in scion cover the notable so you lose 1.5% life (can test with life > mana jewel).

check the pic above, youre not gonna touch any notable ud take on a scion. Youd build that and then go "path of X" and the rest of your tree will start from another classes start, like path of ranger and just build a ranger tree out from there.
wow people don't understand how great this jewel is - omgosh... you can save so many passive points using this thing!!! It's crazyyyy... it's just hard to tell whether it will be super rare or super common
It's only "great" for scion and making use of jewel sockets (does it work with jewel sockets?). Otherwise it's worthless to other builds. I see now why this wasn't in Abyss league with insane abyss jewels. You'll end up spending a lot of points to make this worthwhile, of which could have gone to enabling your build.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Feb 24, 2018, 10:59:25 AM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
nah ur looking at it wrong, youd just use 1 and you would use it in the life regen slot on her upper left branch. It wont touch hired killer, true strike or sentinel. Path of the warrior is shit anyway no one takes that.

Oh right, I thought you meant the bottom slot.

Yeah, that's slightly better, if you don't mind losing Shaper, Potency of Will, Skittering Runes or Gravepact. But it's still a lot of passive points invested for not much benefit, I'd rather just pop an Abyss jewel in and use the leftover passive points to get stronger stuff elsewhere.
Last edited by suszterpatt on Feb 24, 2018, 11:00:28 AM
"
BearCares wrote:
wow people don't understand how great this jewel is - omgosh... you can save so many passive points using this thing!!! It's crazyyyy... it's just hard to tell whether it will be super rare or super common

Already noobtrapped xd
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

If u put only one jewel like u are saying, all the 5% life nodes will turn to 7%

But if u put 2 jewels one in the place u showing and one at botton scion jewel, almost all life nodes will become 10%, and the notable u lose with 10% resists will mean nothing, as all resists u get with the second jewel will be 9% increased.
Does the effect stack with more jewels influencing the same tree node?
"
DeltaWing wrote:
Does the effect stack with more jewels influencing the same tree node?

Nothing says it doesnt. 50% increased will be 100% where they overlap.
So please tell me how everyone thinks 10% life gain is worthwhile in place of 7%/+50 life gain and considerable DPS increases with other jewels? It seems like more of a waste of a jewel slot to me. It can't boost notable or keystone, and you lose notable nodes all-together.

It might be ok for progression, if this drops for you, but not at end-game.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Feb 24, 2018, 12:29:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info