Spectral Shield Throw Wasn't Made With Players Like Myself In Mind...

Well, I'd also like to use SST with Sire of Shards. Maybe use it on a trapper. But that wouldn't make much sense. I think it also opens up more build options, it the damage relies on shield. There might be few normally unused unique weapons, that will now be useful.
Although none of them will be any close to Shaper stat stick with few extra elemental damages. Those things need nerf.
Last edited by osesek on Feb 23, 2018, 5:38:14 PM
"
I like the idea of Spectral Shield Throw. My body is ready.

Global Culling Strike and Chain. Check
Legacy Evasion and Armour Rolls. Check
Legacy Crafted Mod. Check

S'all good.

Standard. Check
There is absolutely nothing hazardous about shields. It's CAPES that we must avoid.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
BearCares wrote:
You see, I'm allergic to shields. So what do they mean there is a new spectral shield throw skill and I HAVE to have a shield equipped to use it? The shield is SPECTRAL, meaning it's magic, having a shield equipped should be OPTIONAL!! I suppose GGG doesn't want players like me to enjoy 3.2!! What were you thinking when you designed this shit content!!

I'm pretty sure this is satire of another post formatted similarly, but I have no idea what the original source was.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
I laughed so hard to this thread i can't even stop laughing and for that reason i just created a spell named as "LOL throw" which needs laughing to throw shit so fuck my life.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
Hilarious.

Hey, look, Mom, here FINALLY is another build for unarmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Facebreakers everywhere, rejoice. And Doryani's Fists!

Facebreakers boosts unarmed damage. Unarmed damage specifically applies to melee attack damage only and since spectral shield throw is a projectile and not melee, it wont benefit from facebreakers.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unarmed
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Feb 24, 2018, 9:40:54 AM
I was gonna give this troll a 0/10 ranking, but he got a few of you. I rank you 5/10 for actually reeling in some fish!
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
Hilarious.

Hey, look, Mom, here FINALLY is another build for unarmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if this is part of the joke but both of those are confirmed not to work with SST
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
So I could use my facebreakers and shield without losing the unarmed damage from the facebreaker gloves?
"
adghar wrote:
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
Hilarious.

Not sure if this is part of the joke but both of those are confirmed not to work with SST

Ell

O

Ell

I did not know that, it was not a joke.

But the sheer fact that they are actually, specifically, targeting these two items to not work with SST is complete bullshit. Those items are so niche, I thought it was pretty cool they would have another build to work with.

Sadly, no.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info