Got 3 grand making 3 cards.

"
The abyss unique item is likely to be RNG I don't think we can make it ''2 socket abyss unique item''

Well I haven't asked wouldn't hurt to ask I suppose.

I remember some one asking about Divination card ideas in the past and I suggested they make a card for Talismans, since it was IMPOSSIBLE to get those anymore. Talisman hasn't even returned as a Zana mod. Legacy brought it back, but that's it. That's the only time it's come back since it was a league mechanic.

Talismans were super strong, and bringing them back would have been super interesting, but of course, they weren't a drop anymore and the creator wasn't sure if they would be allowed.

Yet we have a card now that gives you a Tier 1 Rare Talisman when you turn in a set. It was allowed.

So, asking GGG to force the 2 Abyssal Socket mod (you're asking for a specific item to drop: remember that the 2 socket item is a different item entirely from the 1 socket - it cannot be divined) isn't out of the question.

I realize that Shaper and Elder amulet mods are now replacing Talisman implicits (and the downfall of always being corrupted), otherwise I would also suggest you make a card for Tier 2, Tier 3, etc. Talisman cards.

Powercreep made talismans obsolete though. Why risk trash mods on a Talisman when you can purposefully craft an Elder/Shaper amulet to get the same/better mods?
Bring back race seasons.
"
What a waste of money.

And that's coming from me.

I'm coming over to dookie on your floor meanie
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
“Merciless One Handed Weapon”
I dont have to say “blue weapon” to a dino, dont i?
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
perandus manor card?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
ferhatsan wrote:
“Merciless One Handed Weapon”
I dont have to say “blue weapon” to a dino, dont i?

You really want to get a merciless glass shank don't you?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
"
The abyss unique item is likely to be RNG I don't think we can make it ''2 socket abyss unique item''

Well I haven't asked wouldn't hurt to ask I suppose.

I remember some one asking about Divination card ideas in the past and I suggested they make a card for Talismans, since it was IMPOSSIBLE to get those anymore. Talisman hasn't even returned as a Zana mod. Legacy brought it back, but that's it. That's the only time it's come back since it was a league mechanic.

Talismans were super strong, and bringing them back would have been super interesting, but of course, they weren't a drop anymore and the creator wasn't sure if they would be allowed.

Yet we have a card now that gives you a Tier 1 Rare Talisman when you turn in a set. It was allowed.

So, asking GGG to force the 2 Abyssal Socket mod (you're asking for a specific item to drop: remember that the 2 socket item is a different item entirely from the 1 socket - it cannot be divined) isn't out of the question.

I realize that Shaper and Elder amulet mods are now replacing Talisman implicits (and the downfall of always being corrupted), otherwise I would also suggest you make a card for Tier 2, Tier 3, etc. Talisman cards.

Powercreep made talismans obsolete though. Why risk trash mods on a Talisman when you can purposefully craft an Elder/Shaper amulet to get the same/better mods?

Now your deadfleshtometotallynotaNecronomicon unique idea, THAT would be worth 3 grand.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I'd love a card that gave Silver Coins. They're so hard to maintain SSF.
"
Now your deadfleshtometotallynotaNecronomicon unique idea, THAT would be worth 3 grand.

I agree. Sadly, this won't happen because:

1. I didn't get the opportunity to make that 3 grand (2,500 USD really, but close)
2. Even if I had 3 grand now, they've closed the unique item creation process for an undetermined amount of time, and I couldn't purchase it if I wanted to.

RIP
Bring back race seasons.
Oh yeah they did close it huh

Shame it's free money technically for them :3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Oh yeah they did close it huh

Shame it's free money technically for them :3

It really isn't. The time and effort that goes into dealing with a supporter for unique design almost always eclipses the money that comes in. It was a great idea for beta as a short-term cash injection but right now it's clearly not viable.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info