Got 3 grand making 3 cards.

Well as soon as I get the idea's in I'll approve them so I'll share some of my ideas I work with another member of the community

1) Fated Links Prophecy
- Could be too rare we're probably not going to do that

2) Corrupted Starforge
- We're still debating this we were going to do a normal one but well that's kinda out of the picture for obvious reasons

3) Watcher's Eye
- We're concerned about if this is just going to be too rare so we may not even do that one

As for basic questions

No you can not choose where it drops all you're doing is designing the card art etc that's basically it.

My original card which is Lysah's Respite was quite a bit ago and we technically did just rush the card shit I just wanted my avatar I won't lie there. Granted it can grant Volls I suppose it's still not well popular not to mention CoC is dogshit garbage in a dumpster.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2018, 3:58:24 PM
One for ilvl85 Shaper item, one for ilvl85 Elder item and one for a Poet's Pen.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Naw we ain't fucking with Poet's pen that shit getting nerfed thanks to the reddit people lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hah, I know what we're missing: A Divination Card for lots and lots of Silver Coins. I never have enough of those.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Naw easy enough to get 30-50 per 10c

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
how about level 100 random shaper item
How about making a card for:

Random Harbinger Unique Item

Random Harbinger Unique Item Shard* (Even more layers of RNG, and doesn't give a unique item right out of the gate as you have to still piece together X amount of items before you get a piece. This also allows GGG to prevent Beachhead returning, if they're so concerned about that being an issue)

Random Abyss Unique Item

Random Abyss Unique Item with 2 Abyssal Sockets* (Future armor pieces will be locked at 1 abyssal socket, but this will allow guaranteed 2 socket gloves/boots/helm (Yeah I realize 2 socket helm is trash))
Bring back race seasons.
Naw shit is weighted probably get a shaped barkskin tunic and get mad lol in terms of that shaper idea thingie
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 23, 2018, 4:48:50 AM
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
How about making a card for:

Random Harbinger Unique Item

Random Harbinger Unique Item Shard* (Even more layers of RNG, and doesn't give a unique item right out of the gate as you have to still piece together X amount of items before you get a piece. This also allows GGG to prevent Beachhead returning, if they're so concerned about that being an issue)

Random Abyss Unique Item

Random Abyss Unique Item with 2 Abyssal Sockets* (Future armor pieces will be locked at 1 abyssal socket, but this will allow guaranteed 2 socket gloves/boots/helm (Yeah I realize 2 socket helm is trash))

The abyss unique item is likely to be RNG I don't think we can make it ''2 socket abyss unique item''

Well I haven't asked wouldn't hurt to ask I suppose.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
What a waste of money.

And that's coming from me.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info