New Divination Cards

Make a card that can let us obtain Untainted Paradise.
Why corrupted Balefire though... Whole point of this item is to provide nice SR setup, which can be used even as main skill - or at least secondary with quite high damage for 4L. Corrupted version probably will have random amount of sockets and linkd, random colors and no elemental damage bonus from implicit. Its like super bad for this particular item:)
This means breach mod from zana is getting removed :-)
I'm happy with the Breach div cards. The Breach is very nice! I just hope it is easily accessible. Maybe possible to drop in any breach aka normal map appearances. Not like one high tier/unique map or only in a breach domain, which in my opinion negates the positives for having it. Being a breach item that opens it to even the blessed versions. Even without Zana if that happens this league getting her to level 8 takes most of the league for a casual player, or one that only does their own Zana daily plus random map appearances such as solo self found. So that makes it tough unless you grind or do tons of rotations/buy in groups for the mod ability. I understand 10% appearance rate in maps is generous, though would be nice to get a boost if Zana drops Breach from the possible mods. For me it took most of the league from just maps to get 100 splinters. Having The Puzzle and The Obscured is a nice boost. Like these 3 I hope it is able to drop in normal breaches, and domains. The Dreamer should be only in a Chayula domain I would think being more specific for the reward for the set.

All in all I think it is a good addition to the game. Accessibility is my main concern, and hope it is open to enjoy for everyone.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Starforge for card? So bad..
"
Adfox73 wrote:
Make a card that can let us obtain Untainted Paradise.

Wow, that's really a good idea.
Do I understand right that though stats and even inventory icon are in client, this so called "Map" never existed (not area, but MAP OF THIS AREA)? If so, it could be another step in sodomizing that already vague statement.

"
Chris wrote:
You can't submit impossible items. They must be items that can legitimately drop. This system isn't intended as a way to make new items that can only be obtained through Divination Cards. We'll make an exception for supporters who are still due to create a custom unique. They may make a Unique that can only be obtained through their Divination Card.

"Legitimately", yeah.
So Starforge prices will plummet this league...

"
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
yet another sad day. i like the breach stuff. i realy dislike the starforge just as much as i dislike the disfavour card.

I'll make cards just to annoy people like you it's fucking amazing.

Your life must be pretty sad..
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Feb 22, 2018, 7:36:43 AM
"
So Starforge prices will plummet this league...

"
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
yet another sad day. i like the breach stuff. i realy dislike the starforge just as much as i dislike the disfavour card.

I'll make cards just to annoy people like you it's fucking amazing.

Your life must be pretty sad..

Just got 3 grand guess what I'm going to do with it? Make 3 cards while I eat steak.

Sup?

NENNENENENENENE

Pleasures of money fuck yeah

( As soon as I decide on what to do anyway )

btw map paradise guy that isn't possible unless a creator specifically makes a map for untainted paradise so until than it can't be done.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 22, 2018, 7:44:04 AM
Starforge prices died already after Harbinger League cuz of all the BH rotas, they were 6ex before.

LoL Balefire, rip Rhavin
"
btw map paradise guy that isn't possible unless a creator specifically makes a map for untainted paradise so until than it can't be done.

That's the subject for research. I mean, how it is on wiki? Just an artifact, like fragment-based "maps", or actual data from .ggpk? Damn, it even has flavour text!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info