Elemental Tornado Shot and Elemental Equilibrium

Hi! I'm using Tornado Shot with all elemental damages and chaos applied from gear, with lightning being the highest, and chaos the lowest. I'm about to enter a map where monsters have Elemental Equilibrium.

If I understand how EE works, Would the monsters be highly resistant to my Tornado Shot since no other element is missing?
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2018, 5:57:24 PM
I would'n say "highly resistant". It will just give them +25 elemental resists. It is less severe than the +resist map mod. if your damage is good you should handle that
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Feb 21, 2018, 3:35:48 PM
"
Ludvator wrote:
I would'n say "highly resistant". It will just give them +25 elemental resists. It is less severe than the +resist map mod. if your damage is good you should handle that

Practically, it is just "monsters have 25 percent more life" in terms of clearing them.
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
Ludvator wrote:

Practically, it is just "monsters have 25 percent more life" in terms of clearing them.

Not even that, since the first hit you inflict still deals the full damage. For a majority of white monsters this will be a significant portion of if not all of their life.

It will be more significant than that for enemies which already have non-zero resistances, such as bosses. For example, if a monster has 50% elemental resistances to your damage, an additional 25% will double its effective life.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Feb 21, 2018, 5:58:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info